When I upload a .pptx (powerpoint) file to my hospital website, why can't others see/download it?

I'm trying to make my presentations accessible to other physicians, but it's like the computers don't even recognize PPTX files. If you click on the link, it says that "the page cannot be found." When I convert these to PDF, or if they're saved in an older version of powerpoint,... show more I'm trying to make my presentations accessible to other physicians, but it's like the computers don't even recognize PPTX files. If you click on the link, it says that "the page cannot be found." When I convert these to PDF, or if they're saved in an older version of powerpoint, there's no problem accessing them. Some of these involve complicated links, entrances, and exits (like my Family Feud game and Jeopardy game) and I lose all of this when I convert to PDF.