Poll: Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in the search of the depth?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

16 Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in the search of the depth?

no

17 Have the gates of death been opened unto thee? or hast thou seen the doors of the shadow of death?

um...what's your point

18 Hast thou perceived the breadth of the earth? declare if thou knowest it all.

well, I wasn't really prepared for a pop quiz...

19 Where is the way where light dwelleth? and as for darkness, where is the place thereof,

Electromagnetic spectrum! - (I think)

20 That thou shouldest take it to the bound thereof, and that thou shouldest know the paths to the house thereof?

huh?

21 Knowest thou it, because thou wast then born? or because the number of thy days is great?

---

22 Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail,

---

23 Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war?

You're goiung too fast.

24 By what way is the light parted, which scattereth the east wind upon the earth?

Give us a chance...

25 Who hath divided a watercourse for the overflowing of waters, or a way for the lightning of thunder;

oo, oo - I think I know this one!

26 To cause it to rain on the earth, where no man is; on the wilderness, wherein there is no man;

Water Cycle! You know: evaporation, condensation, precip...

27 "Time!"

Hey! No fair! I was just...

28 "Time!!!"

(Oh God...)

• 1 decade ago

Knowest thou what lies in the bottom of the sea, the treasures there hidden in the sands? Or canst thou give an account of the rise and origin of the waters of the sea?

Source(s): It's the Book of Job people...I thought it was a pretty cool question...
  • ouch
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Hahaha. the day in the previous on the instant, whilst i grow to be strolling homestead and mentioned so long to my old chemistry instructor, and then we walked no longer only interior the comparable direction at school, yet even to the station.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hast thou ever asked a coherent question?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh, hast thou gotten drunk, my Lord?

• 1 decade ago

That's from the Bible, right? Do not ask me how I know that.

Baaaaaaad memories of Year 6. Bad. Memories.

Excuse me while I go get a lobotomy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I shall raise up thy pimp and to the heavens and bring down the wrath of God upon you dumbass

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No.

If this is reference to the bible, BURN IT, BURN IT ALL. And never quote such a dreadful book ever again.

• 1 decade ago

You're high aren't you?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.