Wireless lan question...?

Can the owner of the wireless lan see all the people that are connected to it? and if they can what do they see as like the name of what is connected (i'm using an iTouch, if that helps). Also, if i log on while they are gone, and get back off before they are back will they see that someone got on... or only if... show more Can the owner of the wireless lan see all the people that are connected to it? and if they can what do they see as like the name of what is connected (i'm using an iTouch, if that helps). Also, if i log on while they are gone, and get back off before they are back will they see that someone got on... or only if im on while they are looking??
Thanks in advanced for the help :)
Sorry if my questions are silly or not technically correct, i dont know much about this topic...
Update: Neo- (or anyone else) does that mean they will be able to tell if they see i have downloaded apps onto my iTouch?