Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Can you speak Italian?

Is notcei a typo or Italian? Just curious!

Best Answer

no evanm each otha ou is what you are referring too!!!

• Susan

I am a Belgian who speaks Italian very well. I have visited Italy many times and have seen 13 of the 20 regions. With strangers most Italians speak the standard language. In small villages elder people are often not able to speak it. I have also been a member of an Italian web-site in the USA. They were all second or third generation. Most of them did not speak any Italian at all. A few spoke very little. I had to chat in English with them.

• Basic Italian in 1st yr high school,i use it now as some of my patients are Italian and have dementia,helps me connect to them.

A dyslexic typo.

• Mr

Aw, look at you cc fallin' in love all over again, I can see it all the way from here!

Wait a min, what am I on about ;-)

Nah, from the many languages that I can speak, Italian isn't one of them, but I can do a funny Italian accent..... I'll leave you a snappy one day soon....

You should ask in the Italian section. I used to ask questions in the French section all the time. There's always people who know enough English to understand you.

Nope! No Italian atall! Hell I can barely speak English, least ways so as anybody but southerners can figure me out!

I don't think I'm going to try Italian again. I thought I was telling a lady that she looked lovely, but apparently I told her to "trim her mustache".

Think it may be a typo. I'm Italian, and i'm not sure....

No, id like to learn a little, I speak Axis German, Pidgin French & gutter English.

i can't speak italian but i love to.

Si, parlo un po di italiano.

I think its a typo.

It looks mispelled.

Correction: non che or notte

Non che meaning don't know or notte meaning night.

Source(s): Two and a half years of italian class.