9.hard

10.hardest

11.repeat

12.repeating

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It was a very nervous day, because it was my Biology Examination! I am very good at Biology, but I was always second in class position in this subject. I was studying very hard for this examination the past weeks. I was thinking about beating John, who is the first in class position, in this examination. I wanted to prove that I was the best, and I kept repeating this to myself while I was studying. I told my parents my main aim in the examination, and I was happy that they agreed with me. While preparing for the examination, I told myself that I would not repeat the same mistakes I had made in the questions, and I can definitely succeed. However, I was surprised that the examination was tougher than I had thought! When the result came out, I saw my difference in my score and John's score after the results came out, and I was pretty disappointed. Yet, my Biology teacher said that this examination was not the hardest! I was even sadder after hearing this. Since then, I knew that I do not have to prove that I am different from others, and I just have to score and do my best in other examinations, and I should not be too greedy.

希望有幫助你! ^^

Source(s): 自己
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.