andy asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文文法檢查

The class schedule was designed badly. Every day, students had to go to school from seven o’clock A.M. to four o’clock P.M. for seven periods. None of the subject is easy and fun. On the morning, students had to stand on the playground for the flag-raising ceremony and listen to the president’s boring presentation for 30 minutes. In addition, every week, the students had ten periods of math, ten periods of Chinese and five period of science taught by the same teacher. When the midterm or final was coming, the students got forced to stay after school until nine o’clock P.M. to review for the test. In every student’s mind, the school was just like inferno. My teacher was lazy and mean. She do not care student’s grade at all. For instance, the way she taught is just straight from the book without any prepared. When we had any homework question, she will not answer the question for us. Because of her teaching method, she has declined her student’s grade a lot. My result of the final exam was decline one-third of totally points compared to the final exam that I took from others teachers. Another that I hated at this school was the school rule. There were many different kinds of rules. For example, students had to wear the uniform to school: the white shirts with the school badge and the black pants. We never got the chance to wear our favorite clothes to the school. Another example is the students had to arrive at school at seven o’clock A.M. If a student was one minute late, he or she may got force to copy the textbook for the punishment. Sometimes it was too difficult for those elementary students to obey those different kinds of school rules.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

我 用( ) 表示我改的地方

The class schedule was designed badly. Every day, students had to go to school from seven o’clock A.M. to four o’clock P.M. for seven periods. None of the subject is easy and fun. On ( In ) the morning, students had to stand on the playground for the flag-raising ceremony and listen( listened ) to the president’s boring presentation for 30 minutes. In addition, every week, the students had ten periods of math, ten periods of Chinese and five period ( periods) of science( that) taught by the same teacher. When the midterm or final was ( were) coming, the students got forced to stay after school until nine o’clock P.M. to review for the test ( for reviewing the tests). In every student’s mind, the school was just like inferno. My teacher was lazy and mean. She do ( did ) not care ( about) student’s grade ( grades) at all. For instance, the way she taught is ( was) just straight from the book without any prepared (preparation). When we had any homework question ( questions), she will ( would) not answer the question ( questions) for us. Because of her teaching method, she has ( had) declined her student’s grade ( grades) a lot. My result of the final exam was decline one-third of totally points compared to the final exam that I took from others teachers. Another ( thing) I hated at this school was the school rule (rules). There were many different kinds of rules. For example, students had to wear the uniform to school: the white shirts with the school badge and the black pants. We never got the chance to wear our favorite clothes to the school. Another example is ( was) the students had to arrive at school at seven o’clock A.M. If a student was one minute late, he or she may got force ( might force) to copy the textbook for the punishment. Sometimes it was too difficult for those elementary students to obey those different kinds of school rules.

jenny from the USA

Source(s): myself

The curriculum is badly designed. Students have to go to school from seven A.M. to four P.M everyday.There are seven classes a day. None of the class is easy and interesting. Students have to stand at the playground for the flag-raising ceremony and listen to the president's boring presentation for 30 minutes in the morning. In addition, students have ten math classes, ten Chinese classes and five science classes everyweek, all of them are taught by a same teacher. When the midterm or final exam come, students are forced to stay at school until nine P.M. to review for the test. The school seems out of control in every student's mind. My teacher is lazy and mean. She does not care students' grade at all. For instance, the way she teach is just straight from the book without any prepare. she will not answer the question for us when we have questions about our homework. Because of her teaching method, herstudents' grade considerably declined. My result of the final exam was declined one-third of totally marks compared to the final exam that I took from others teachers. Another reason that I hate this school is the rule of the school . There were many different kinds of rules. For example, students have to wear the uniform to school:white shirts with the school badge and black pants. We never have chance to wear our favorite clothes to school. Another example is the students have to arrive school before seven o'clock in the morning. If one minute late, he or she may be punished to copy the textbook . Sometimes it is too difficult for those elementary students to obey those different kinds of rules.

Source(s): 89不離10
  • KL

The class schedule was designed badly. Every day, students had to go to school from seven o’clock A.M. to four o’clock P.M. for seven periods. None of the subject is easy and fun. On the morning, students had to stand on the playground for the flag-raising ceremony and listen to the president’s boring presentation for 30 minutes. In addition, every week, the students had ten periods of math, ten periods of Chinese and five period of science taught by the same teacher. When the midterm or final was coming, the students got forced to stay after school until nine o’clock P.M. to review for the test. In every student’s mind, the school was just like inferno. My teacher was lazy and mean. She DID not care student’s grade at all. For instance, the way she taught WAS just straight from the book without any prepared. When we had any homework question, she WOULD not answer the question for us. Because of her teaching method, she HAD declined her student’s grade a lot. My result of the final exam DECLINED one-third of totally points compared to the final exam that I took from others teachers. Another THING that I hated at this school was the school rule. There were many different kinds of rules. For example, students had to wear UNIFORMS to school: (NO the) white shirts with the school badge and (NO the) black pants. We never got the chance to wear our favorite clothes to the school. Another example WAS the students had to arrive at school at seven o’clock A.M. If a student was one minute late, he or she MIGHT got FORCED to copy the textbook for the punishment. Sometimes it was too difficult for those elementary students to obey those different kinds of school rules.

Hello Andy: What grade are you in?

In your paragraph you mixed wrong verb's tense. You confused reader that you are talking about past or present....

Your grammar needs to be corrected a lot and your paragraph was boring and telling reader your level is very low.

I can redo your paragraph if you don't mind.