What's a fun Christmas song to sing?

So the youth band in our Church is gonna play a song at this special program and I wana play a fun Christmas song. Any ideas? Especially one that has like audience involvement.

( like saying one part of the song while we sing another) if i couldn't explain that part well then nevermind that part xD

• Favorite Answer

Hey! Well I think Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, because you could sing the main part and the audience could sing the extra bits, eg. 'Rudolph the red nose reindeer had a very shiney nose' (audience) 'like a lightbulb' etc.

Also Santa Claus Is Coming To Town, becasue you could sing the verse and the audience could sing the chorus.

I hope I gave you some ideas!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

• feld

* Rudolph The pink Nosed Reindeer * All i want For Christmas Is You * I observed Mommy Kissing Santa Clause * Jingle Bell Rock * Jingle Bells * final Christmas * Santa Clause Is Coming To city * we want You A Merry Christmas * Frosty The Snowman * Do They know it is Christmas CLASSICS :)

Deck the halls... People like to sing the "fa la la la la " part