TH Family: Christmas + Adam Lambert questions?

I was just wondering if any of you guys are asking for any TH goodies for Christmas? =D Or anything else for the matter? It doesnt have to do with TH. Cos my mum asked me the other day what I wanted and I have no idea.. so I was wondering if I could steal some of your guys ideas =) Poll: If you could give one... show more I was just wondering if any of you guys are asking for any TH goodies for Christmas? =D Or anything else for the matter? It doesnt have to do with TH. Cos my mum asked me the other day what I wanted and I have no idea.. so I was wondering if I could steal some of your guys ideas =)

Poll: If you could give one xmas gift to each member of TH, what would you give to them?

OH and another thing,did you guys see this thing about Adam Lambert's new song was produced by the same people who produced Humanoid, and people think the song didnt make the cut for the album so they gave it to Adam?
http://tokiohotelnetwork.com/recognise-a...

What do you think of this?
(sorry if something about this has already being asked, cos ive being away for over a week, lol. So if it has can someone give me the link to any questions asked about it? thanks)
Update: @ Humanoid 483: Yeah.. the hoodies awesome =) @ Strawberry Smoothie ♥ TokioHotel: YES I have seen the shirt.. I love it =] Im talking about the ‘Master Plan’ song. @ - ιитєиsє - JαиєDσє. : Haha you made me lol so much… I have this funny image of Georg just like sitting in the corner playing with a leap... show more @ Humanoid 483: Yeah.. the hoodies awesome =)

@ Strawberry Smoothie ♥ TokioHotel: YES I have seen the shirt.. I love it =]
Im talking about the ‘Master Plan’ song.

@ - ιитєиsє - JαиєDσє. : Haha you made me lol so much… I have this funny image of Georg just like sitting in the corner playing with a leap frog toy XD