Libs, how would you know the difference between Natural Climate Change and Man-made Climate Change?

please give me your scientific explanation... I mean is there a checklist......? You know why I know Liberals are stuuuuuuuuuuup!!!d?....cause they never thought of asking this simple question in the first place.... TO ALL NEO-CONS....ask this question in person to someone who is a man-made Climate... show more please give me your scientific explanation...

I mean is there a checklist......?

You know why I know Liberals are stuuuuuuuuuuup!!!d?....cause they never thought of asking this simple question in the first place....

TO ALL NEO-CONS....ask this question in person to someone who is a man-made Climate Change advocate. It will be the funniest thing you will ever see....
Update: edit:

As you can all see....Libs point out the symptoms of Climate Change but not the cause....

THIS WAS SOOO PREDICTABLE..