Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Girlfriend ain't had period since she got pregnant?

ok im kinda worried here since my g/f got pregnant and she isnt been havein her period do u think the baby is drinkin the blood?? she 6 month pregnant

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes. That is exactly what is happening.

Source(s): Meh.....
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This is NOT normal! I hate to break this to you, but it sounds like a classic case of FVS (Fetal Vampire Syndrome). Your "baby" is actually an unholy souless monster, probably the result of your girlfriend being victimized by an adult vampire while pregnant. It will kill the mother and probably anyone else in the delivery room if it is allowed to be born, and it poses a serious threat to humanity if it escapes the hospital. At 6 months in, no licensed abortionist will touch this...

You KNOW what you HAVE TO DO!

Source(s): I'm a physician. I've seen this type of thing before.
  • Zenia
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Hun your not supposed to have periods when your pregnant and no the baby is not drinking the blood. Do some Research.

• 1 decade ago

WTF obviously you and her are very uneducated about sex and pregnancy, so you shouldn't have been doing it in the first place. BUT, you DO NOT get your period when you are pregnant. When you get pregnant, the sperm travels up to the fallopian tube going after the egg and it attaches itself to it, it gets in it, then egg falls out of the fallopian tube and drops and sits in the uterus starting the process of pregnancy and it will sit there until the baby is born OR she will start to bleed which means she's miscarried and the egg will fall out in her period. BUT ONCE AGAIN WHEN YOU ARE PREGNANT, YOU DO NOT GET A PERIOD UNLESS YOU LOSE THE BABY.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • calleo
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

My Girl Aint Allowed To

• 5 years ago

And then people who have had sex in their life know more about it than people who haven't.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope, everythings fine

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

r u silly?

pregnant women never have period while pregnant

• 1 decade ago

Umm... is this serious? because... umm... lol!!!! don't worry honey, if you really are worried... and this is serious... you have nothing to worry about. if this is a joke... good one!

• 1 decade ago

its very normal not 2 ave periods whilest pregnant, but sum woman do. u dnt need 2 worry bcoz eveythin is normal x

Source(s): 34w 5d wit baby boy
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.