do people still play call of duty world at war?

i was thinking of getting call of duty world at war on xbox 360

do people still play

because of mw2

is new and popular?

i am getting mw2 but i want to know if people still play world at war

Favorite Answer

There is still a large base of players on WaW, approx 20,000 or so according to mygamercard.net and there live tracker.

If you were worrying about finding a match or things like that while playing WaW, don't worry. You will still find a match just a quick.

However, if I were you, I would suggest getting only MW2, the game is far superior to WaW.

But, if your like me, and you like WW2 games then you'll still be able to enjoy WaW.

People still play and will continue to play all the other Call of Duty games for a long time.

However many less people play them than the amount of people playing MW2.

No Its Fine. He Would Be Fine To Play it. Its Hardly That Graphic. Im 12 And I Play It Online With A Mic. Im Sure By His Age He's Probably Heard Worse Than He Will Hear Online.

Yeah people still play WaW, but theres usually around 300K online for MW2, and thats on weekdays, weekends its usually 4-500K

yes people still play waw but i heard a lot of people saying mw1 is better than waw

yes. some people even play MW1