Hi I Bought A New Xbox 360 Elite Console In November 2009. The MFR Date 03/08/09?

Will This Xbox 360 Elite Console Come With The New Jasper Chip?

The MFR Date 03/08/09

are the new jasper chip the best chip to have in my new xbox 360 elite console

Best Answer

Yes , sir you're in luck, like me in-fact mine was manufactured 2 days after yours. Jasper's are the new chips and therefore the better chips to have in your xbox you will unlikely get RROD, these chips a seemingly smaller and they do not over heat causing the 3 red lights.

PS easy way to find out is , if you got your Xbox 360 Elite in a white box you have a Jasper chip (I think) My old Elite box was black.

Source(s): Why are you asking this question again ?

wow gb sizes are all incorrect arcade no memory and u wont have the potential bypass on line after nov 19 professional 20gb thats discountuied replaced by utilising the top rate top rate 60gbs replaced the pro elite 120gb xbox arcade is in basic terms a device all white instant controller and memory card that throughout basic terms holds 258mb~ btw this sucks u wont have the potential get carry of no longer something on marketplace place. No element in buying video games with greater suitable stuff by way of fact u cant get carry of what u paid for. your so constrained and if u get xbox stay or maybe hooked as much as internet for silver promise u get carry of a few demos. there a least 70 then over one hundred arcade demos then there some video games that as unfastened maps and that they require u to have them to play in there on line cables for under standered television potential if u hd television u neede purchase cables this is like 40 greenbacks arcades are rip offs with hidden expenses be the time u % u desire no longer elementary force u tension to purchase the only one in shops which value one hundred eighty greenbacks then u desire headset for on line and thats a lest 20 greenbacks u ought to easily have been given your self elite then in function while new device comes out u sell it for brand spanking new device and u be getting much less by way of fact u ought to sell it in areas then you offered your self a professional thats 60gb comes with a white device with chrome on the dvd force instant controller 6ft Ethernet cable particularly ineffective and a headset cables for hdtv then u have been given your self elite thats 120gbs black device blk controller 6 feet Ethernet cable headset hdmi cables %. up elite or a professional or u remorseful approximately it