Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

What am I (1-10) Look wise.. be honest!?

Ok I'm not doing this for attention I swear.. I just wanna know what other people think.. 1 through 10.

And how old do I look?

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/6246/sdc17506.j...

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Kendra, you seem like you're cute.

Of course you did the classic internet girl thing and used a suspicious angle. So none of the responses on here can be accurate.

You look about 14.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Holy myspace angle. You may be a 5 in the picture but I guarantee a straight on picture would put you down to a 2 at best. Oh and you look 14.

• 1 decade ago

Lol it IS a myspace angle so you cant judge to great but um an 8 with a 16/17 age max.

• tutino
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i've got self assurance and characteristic been advised that i do no longer look my age yet that doesn't turn my head because of the fact I even have self esteem. i do no longer decide to fee myself. i'm a distinctive lady with plenty to furnish. My intelligence, kindness and expertise. besides as my numerous pastimes is gorgeous to many men,. I even have plenty sturdy occurring interior me that i do no longer in many circumstances think of related to the outdoors. men have defined me as everywhere between lovable and appealing and it is advantageous to hearken to even though it is going to in no way "bypass to my head".

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

same pic different day, ya right not an attention getter

• 1 decade ago

8 and like...16 maybe i don't do good with ages.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you H-O-T HOT.....and u look 17

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your okay ; )

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.