Yu Yu Hakusho anyone still watch?

Anyone out there still watch Yu Yu Hakusho or am I the only one?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Andrew
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Just finished a marathon over Thanksgiving. They aren't shown on tv anymore, or atleast not that I'm aware of, but I've got the complete series on dvd.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yu Yu Hakusho is like one of the best fighting anime series I love to watch next to Dragon Ball Z.

• I have the whole boxsets and I never get tired of watching it! Yusuke Urameshi I love his wise-guy attitude and his journeys with Kuwabara, Hiei, Kurama, Genkai. It's funny how they were foes who became the best of friends and the Dark Tournament was awesome. I like Shazuru(her and Kuwabara's fights are hilarious), bubbly Boton, Yukina(I loved the arc to save Yukina), and the one person Yusuke feared the most, like Goku fears Chi Chi, Kayko as well! I love Hiei's Dragon of the Darkness Flame, Kurama's Rose Whip, Intelligence, when he turns into Yoko Kurma, Kuwabara's Spirit Fly Swatter(when he fought Elder Tugoro), Yusuke's Spirit Gun, and Genkai's Spirt Reflection Blast, are the best. I bet if Toonami had anime like this in its lineup, it would still be on the air. Also, Some of the best villains in anime were on Yu Yu Haksho like Tugoro, Sensui and his crew, all the demons in the Dark Tournament, and Yomi. Between Yusuke's ancestral mother and father, Raizen, I can see where he gets his attitude and smart mouth!

Source(s): This is how I got acquainted with Yu Yu Hakusho. It would come on late night on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim but moved to Toonami in my area. I would watch it as well as Rurouni Kenshin. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V24ePGebJO0 *****Japanese home video distributor Bandai Visual is to release the series on Blu-ray that will contain a picture drama set after the series ended. **** To me, one of the most memorable lines in anime came out of Yu Yu Hakusho. When Genkai says to Tugoro, "Don't ever regret the things between us, then Tugoro stops, turns around, takes off his glasses and says, " No Genkai, but it would have been a beautiful life." Awesome!
  • 1 decade ago

Hell Yeah. Yu Yu Hakusho is one of the best animes ever. I even bought the video game recently, you get to play through the dark tournament.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Since Yusuke when initially introduced is a junior High school student and 14. As for YYH by end of the series depending on timespan Yusuke maybe still 14 (if all events take place in months) or 15 (if all events take place in a year) or 16 (if all events take place in 2 years).

• I don't watch it these days cause they don't broadcast in TV anymore XP but lol...I already rewatched the anime 3 times...XD

• 1 decade ago

Oh I still watch It. I also found it on the link below.

• Mouse
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I still watch ^_^

Just finished buying the four boxsets awhile ago ^^

• 1 decade ago

i still watch it kurama and yoko kurama is my favorite character i also like hiei my favorite female character is yukina

• 1 decade ago

Hell Yeah I still do its my fav series

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.