Good names that Start with J...?

Our family has a tradition of naming kids with starting letter of J. Here is the list of our family "J" names. Jim, Jack, Jeff, Jodie, Joshua, Jennifer, Jaime, Jessi, Jacob, Jade, Jonathan, Jason Can you list a couple boy names and a couple girl names that start with J that have not been used yet?... show more Our family has a tradition of naming kids with starting letter of J. Here is the list of our family "J" names.

Jim, Jack, Jeff, Jodie, Joshua, Jennifer, Jaime, Jessi, Jacob, Jade, Jonathan, Jason

Can you list a couple boy names and a couple girl names that start with J that have not been used yet? Just ideas to when I have a child. My top two are Justin and Jessica. Can you list any others?
Update: haha. No, i'm not in the duggar family, but I did watch that show with my Girlfriend once, and I noticed all of their names started with J. Actually, all those names are not my immedate family. Some are Uncles Aunts, and cousins. My immediate family is Jennifer and Jim, and I'm Joshua. The rest are Uncles,... show more haha. No, i'm not in the duggar family, but I did watch that show with my Girlfriend once, and I noticed all of their names started with J. Actually, all those names are not my immedate family. Some are Uncles Aunts, and cousins. My immediate family is Jennifer and Jim, and I'm Joshua. The rest are Uncles, Aunts and Cousins.