Poll:What is a sweetest name/nickname you ever heard?

Mine would be Yuna or Nalanie^^How about you??

Favorite Answer

Sweety Plops !

• ?

crimson Flag = your answer. RUN!! get away - i'm speaking from journey. This guy became into warm and in ideal challenge and all he wanted became into intercourse. He element sparkling informed me he became right into a dogs, which this guy is telling you, and that i did it besides, and wound up hurting my shallowness and feeling like an fool. when you consider which you're a fantastically woman - there are various others obtainable that could have their heads on straight away and cope with you techniques you may desire to be dealt with. This guy is soooooo not nicely well worth the discomfort which will maximum possibly be coming your way in case you meet up with him.

mine is janeypoo im korean and have lots off them and btw my sisters name is yuna :D cool:D

Christ. although im not christian (im a buddhist) but i like the name. but one of my cousin told me not to choose this type of name. not nice. so i changed to....Nike.

cupcake or doll face

• tokyo

i think its Kuru.

but my friend calls his girlfriend "candyfloss"

- is'nt that cute too?