What qualities do you think Elin Nordegren (Tiger's wife) will be looking for in a new man?

I'm a 22 handicap and drive a Ford Pinto (in mint condition, mind you). I may not be rich, but I also don't stray, I fly coach and I have nosey neighbors.. Anyone know her personally?

POLL: Legitimate *cough* accident >OR< Sounds Fishy?

Favorite Answer

Is Tiger gay?

Poll: Something's fishy when they blow off two scheduled interviews with the police.

Hey, go for it man. You have my blessings. :)

If Tiger cheated on her, he should be crucified upside down and cut from crotch to chin.

Jesus H. Holy Mary And Joseph Born In A Manger Christ........what else on *earth* (or on any other planet, for that matter,) could you possibly want in a woman?!!!?!!

Every cell on that woman is perfect--from crown, to toenail.

I just Do. Not. Get. the behavior of some people who have literally, everything. I have no sympathy for them when they F-up this royally. None.

If they have issues, they can afford couples counseling. If they're overworked, they can take time off. If it's substance-related, they can go to twelve-step every day. If they're depressed, they can afford therapy, nutrition, plus time to exercise.

Money may not be able to buy happiness, but it can buy you all the breathing room you need in order to pursue it, and find it.

This stupid f*** deserves to go down in flames and in disgrace, and every last cent given to his wife.

She'll be getting a $15 Million dollar 'Gift' to keep quiet,

Very fishy, she must be pretty good with the golf clubs too.....!!

Good luck dude...she'll be staying with Tagger for sure...I think there's a lot more to the accident than we know, but it's not really any of our business...

*Bangs Head on keyboard *asdguh ijl'we;gfioaserjfweaf

She likes guys that are green and have very small hearts!

personally i do not like to flush, even when its brown i let it mellow. me and him are practically the same color

Source(s): he cant drive because i think he's part asian

A nice set of clubs!!!!

i don't know her but i think she would want a golfer with mad skills...