I want some hot steamy sex movies to turn my boyfriend on :)?

I want to turn him on majorly.

this is our first time having sex together.

and I want it to be a night to remember.

he was just going to come over to hang out and watch a few movies and cuddle.

and I get to pick the movies.

So I wanted a movie with a good sex scene in it.

cuz idk it would be kinda romantic.

so yeah I need some movie ideas.

but I want a movie atleast made in the 2000's

and i don't want it to be a sad movie.

maybe with a little humor.

we haven't been together that long so I don't want to creep him out with the romance movies.

kthx bye.

Favorite Answer

hmm, I was going to suggest the Titanic, seriously Kate Winslet being sketched naked my Leonardo DiCaprio, so hot, but that was made in 1997.

then I though of the notebook, Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling in a barn, is kinda steamy, but it's more of a romantic and many girls find it sad, so ..

you could always go for an American Pie movie, or Eurotrip / Roadtrip, x-rated of course would be best for the sex scene.

but check out this website, a lot of the movies seem to be from the 90's but a few from 2000 on,

http://www.moviefone.ca/2007/09/05/best-sex-scenes...

have fun, and make sure you let me know which movie you pick,

ps, be safe please : )

I don't know how old you are so this answer is for you if your over 18. Be his sex slave. If your under 18 ( and this works for over 18) He just wants to know that your happy with him. He wants to feel like that he the best man you ever been with in every way. Try show a hint of jealousy like If you see another girl just talking to him. say something like this to him " UHH Why does the skanky **** have to hang all over you. Doesn't she know that your my man?" Nothing to say that you cant talk to other females but something to say that i want you and no one else can have you cause I love you.

Honey, the movie won't be the thing that turns him on, you will. Guys know the look in a girl's eyes that says, "I want you." When he sees this, the movie won't matter. So don't waste time trying to find a good flick. Be your sexy self, and the rest will follow.

Maybe like Forgetting Sarah Marshall, its really funny and has some sex scenes in it :)

Watch Hot Girl Alone - http://CamGz.com/live/?eBqS

ahh yes watch risky business... that tom cruise movie. good stuff, that'll get the point across

Source(s): my brain

(icelimes) is hundred percent correct ur the one thats gunna turn him on maybe icelimes n i should **** wat do u think