Anonymous asked in 旅遊澳洲其他 - 澳洲 · 1 decade ago

Stay in Australia

I just finished me working holiday.

is there any ways to stay here?

I dont need PR,just wanted to stay like 2,3 yrs.

I am willing to apply a course which is cheaper than $1000au per mth.

Do they allow me to pay mth by mth??Coz I cant afford that amount of money at once.


(I am currnetly in Au)

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    The only way you can stay behind is for you to find a sponsor to sponsor for your Employment Visa and staying in Australia.

    There are no course that below $1000 a month that can give you a student visa, not even English course is less than $1000 a month and most course do require you to pay in all, upfront. So It is unfesible for you to apply Student Visa for the Stay.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.