恩安 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急~請幫忙看文法跟修訂錯誤 謝謝 第一段

英文演講稿子..實在找不到老師幫我看...麻煩各位大大幫忙 謝謝

總共有兩段問題...

I think it’s a good way to learn English grammar- to read navel which is written in English.

First, you may read the novel written Chinese for 10 times, so that you know what are the characters will say.

Second, read the same novel in English. You already knew the Chinese meaning, than you need to know the write way in English.

Final, you know the Chinese and English meaning; you can learn the new words, grammar, particular words, slang and daily conversation. That you can plus your vocabulary ability. That’s the other way jump out the textbook and class.

You can learn in funny way, easy, simple. If reading is one of your hobbies, then you can try this way to learn English easier. So I’ll give you some examples to start from simple novel. Like ‘‘Harry Potter,’’ ‘‘the Da Vinci Code.’’ These are some novel for beginner. Some novel which is film to movies like ‘‘perhaps love’’. If you think these novels are too easy to you, try to read the advised level- Love in the Time of Cholera, 18 Seconds. These novels are great to read, I’ve read these novels before, and it’s really great- funny, easy to understand. It’s will become topic while you talking to your friends. Your conversation is not only the weather. Then I will introduce the effective in reading novels to learn English.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I think it is a good way to learn English grammar- to read navel which is writing in English.

Final, you know the Chinese and English meaning; you can learn the new words, grammar, particular words, slang and daily conversation. That you can plus your vocabulary ability. That is the other way jump out the textbook and class.

You can learn in funny way, easy, simple. If reading is one of your hobbies, then you can try this way to learn English easier. So I will give you some examples to start from simple novel. Like Harry Potter, the Da Vinci Code; these are some novel for beginner. Some novel which is film to movies like Romeo and Julia is a type of love story; If you think these novels are too easy to you, try to read the advised level- Love in the Time of Cholera, 18 Seconds. These novels are great to read, I have been read these novels before, and it is really great- funny and easy to understand. It is will to become a topic while you talking to your friends. Your conversation is not only the weather. Then I will introduce the effective in reading novels to learn English.

I HAVE CHANGE SOME

Source(s): MYSELF
  • Zippi

the last paragraph is messy, hard to read...