Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文一分鐘演講”如何省錢”

學校英文會話課老師要我們以英文介紹自己如何省錢,

請幫我想內容,只要一分鐘即可!!!

謝謝!!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

To save money is one the most important things that we have to learn so that we are able to prepare for our financial future. Here are some of the tips that I can save money.

Food is essential but can be expensive. So, sometimes I bring my own sandwiches for breakfast rather than buying them. A loaf of bread only costs a fraction of the price of a shop-bought sandwich. I also take advantage of the "buy one, get one free" deals if possible.

In the house, I always make sure to turn lights and other appliances off when nobody needs them. We can really save money on electricity and water just by being careful.

While it can be nice to get out every now and then, staying at home is much cheaper. Instead of going out for the holidays, I usually invite a few friends over for games and gossip.

As described above, we can save money easily, as long as we pay heed to this topic. Hopefully, All of us can really become money savers.