Today I Got My MSN Account Hacked, Which Was Connected To My Xbox LIve Account. Can I Get It Back?

I have had my MSN account hacked, and the person who has hacked it has somehow managed to change the answer to the 'Security Question'. Is there anyway that i can get the account back? I wouldn't be so bothered, its just that the email address is linked to my Xbox Live Account,and now the person has... show more I have had my MSN account hacked, and the person who has hacked it has somehow managed to change the answer to the 'Security Question'. Is there anyway that i can get the account back? I wouldn't be so bothered, its just that the email address is linked to my Xbox Live Account,and now the person has that as well. I need to get the Xbox Account back as soon as possible as it has credit card details on it. Please help me.
1 answer 1