Will the Saints go 16-0 this season?

also if they do, will they win the superbowl, and against who

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A yo "τяΐSђツ"and "Choc1" i thought you said that the patriots would lose to the saints. sorry but that did not happen. this game was not even close. the saints won by 21 points. the saints beat or better yet they ate the patriots alive. they murdered the overrated patriots. yes the saints will go undefeated. they will actually even go 19-0. Drew Drees is the best QB "right now". even better than the legend Peyton Manning and the most overrated QB ever Tom Brady.

oh when the saints go marchin in!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no, the saints are a very good team,

#1 only 2 teams in the super bowl era (over 40 years) have gone undefeated in the regular season, and only one of those won the super bowl.

#2 once you clinch the playoffs #1 or 2 seed, why would you risk getting a player hurt for a meaningless game. you better bet the Vikings will rest their starters. do you want the saints to play a much better rested Vikings team?

#3 they play the Patriots who need this game to keep close to the Colts.

the Saints go a very respectable 13-3 or 14-2 and make the NFC title game

that all said, Defense wins championships, and the Vikings have the better Defense. Vikings win the Super bowl.

• 1 decade ago

I sure hope they do. I'm a Washington fan, but unfortunately they aren't doing well because of their STUPID owner who won't fire the STUPID coach!!!

(Eh hmm) Anyway, New Orleans are my next choice. I don't know why, I just like the area, I guess. They probably will lose with their luck ** they've never gone to a superbowl**, but hey, maybe they will win! Maybe they'll go all the way!! If they do go to the superbowl, it will most likely be against Minnesota or New England.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's during the play offs where the outcome could change. They may win or continue undefeated to the final then lose. You can't tell.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I thinks it's funny how the pats fans(18-1) would think that anyone else could go undefeated. It doesn't mean crap if you don't win it all. Did the pats get a ring the year they went undefeated?

Hmm.... no...loosers!

• AgentX
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

If New England doesn't beat them, then the ball is in their court and I see them going undefeated... in the REGULAR season. Now, post season, is different. I say they get beat by the Vikings in the NFC Championship Game.

• KP
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I don't know if Saints can go that far, but Saints will beat New England tomorrow.

• 1 decade ago

Its possible if they beat New England tomarrow, but I think NE will win.

• Choc1
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

No. I think New England will beat them. As far as the other questions, I'm not a psychic.

• no..i think pats might overwhelm them i hope so...lol saints r becoming like cocky cowboys !

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.