I have a serious Girl question?

I am a huge Oklahoma sooners fan and will go there for graduate school, but I attend Clemson for undergrad, but People(especially hot sorority girls) in Clemson are asking me to come to Clemson games and I'm telling them to **** off and that I am an Oklahoma fan and no bandwagon jumper and i'm not switching teams, and if I go to some other game that is bandwagon jumping, I have the right to do this right? if they keep asking me, I'll snap their necks like a twig until their heads rip out and come after their boyfriends and rip their jaws out.

Favorite Answer

Holy crap! hardcore fan eh?

I think you're in the green to be able to tell them that you're not going to ever switch teams. BUT there is no need to be a jerk about it first of all and second just for the sake of the watching the sport you can still go. There is no need to root for them if you don't like the team.

Depends on who you are more of a fan of? The sport or the team? My boyfriend is IN LOVE with the Bears, but he watches all teams play anyway even teams he hates simply because he's more of a football fan than just a Bears fan.

haha im a girl, i love football. OHIO STATE RIGHT HERE!

but go to the games .

just make sure they know your allll about oklahoma.. maybe even wear your jersey to the game.

but this just means the hot sorority girls wants to hang out with you. relax enjoy the game, hangout with the girls drink a beer. and support oklahoma.

um, whoa there cowboy...you have a right not to go, ut you should probably tone done the violence, refuse their offers in a more civil manner...and i'm an oklahoma fan too, so uunderstand but just be a little less vicious...

Dude calm down, they were just asking you to go to a game!!!

I admire your devotion and loyalty to your team though...

Anyways, If they keep harrasing you about it tell somebody, but dont attack them, no matter if it is verbally or physically... that will make u end up in jail.

Source(s): Common Sense.

well if your such a big fan why go to the opposite teams school? haha.

and by the way your talking, you're never going to get a "hot sorority girl"

I'm not understanding waht your question is

but I'd say just ignore them and continue following who you want

you don't have to flip out at the others though

well i'm a nebraska fan (lol) but that doesn't stop me from going to other games. you have the right to say no but did you ever stop and think that they just wanted to hang out...maybe chase guys or what ever they may do.

hard road to find the perfect girl.

You have issues.

sounds like you might be playing for the wrong team... fag

Source(s): heterosexuality