AMC: If ALICIA MINSHEW Doesn't Make The Move, Will They Try To Get SARAH-MICHELLE GELLAR Back As KENDALL ...?

I think it'll be fun to see Sarah-Michelle return as Kendall if Alicia doesn't return. Sarah played Kendall as a little snot, it would be great to see her play a more mature Kendall who is more sure of herself, and far less insecure. I also think it would be interesting to see how Sarah and Eden... show more I think it'll be fun to see Sarah-Michelle return as Kendall if Alicia doesn't return. Sarah played Kendall as a little snot, it would be great to see her play a more mature Kendall who is more sure of herself, and far less insecure.

I also think it would be interesting to see how Sarah and Eden Riegel would connect as sisters. The last time that Sarah-Michelle played Kendall, Bianca was about 12 or 13 years old, and was being played by (I believe) Lacey Chabert. Kendall was jealous of Bianca and thought she was spoiled, and Bianca couldn't stand Kendall because Kendall was ... well, evil. Then when Kendall caught her rapist father (Richard Fields) trying to rape Bianca, things started changing between the two of them.

Too bad they never really played out that bond between Kendall and Bianca before Sarah left. And they never had Erica stop treating Kendall like a lab rat and start accepting Kendall as her daughter until after Alicia took over the role.

I'm not sure about the relationships that Kendall formed over the years, though. Would Sarah Michelle-Gellar work good along-side Ryan? Or Zack? Maybe if Aiden stuck around, I could see them together.

They might just have to bring back Antoine.