AMC: If ALICIA MINSHEW Doesn't Make The Move, Will They Try To Get SARAH-MICHELLE GELLAR Back As KENDALL ...?

I think it'll be fun to see Sarah-Michelle return as Kendall if Alicia doesn't return. Sarah played Kendall as a little snot, it would be great to see her play a more mature Kendall who is more sure of herself, and far less insecure.

I also think it would be interesting to see how Sarah and Eden Riegel would connect as sisters. The last time that Sarah-Michelle played Kendall, Bianca was about 12 or 13 years old, and was being played by (I believe) Lacey Chabert. Kendall was jealous of Bianca and thought she was spoiled, and Bianca couldn't stand Kendall because Kendall was ... well, evil. Then when Kendall caught her rapist father (Richard Fields) trying to rape Bianca, things started changing between the two of them.

Too bad they never really played out that bond between Kendall and Bianca before Sarah left. And they never had Erica stop treating Kendall like a lab rat and start accepting Kendall as her daughter until after Alicia took over the role.

I'm not sure about the relationships that Kendall formed over the years, though. Would Sarah Michelle-Gellar work good along-side Ryan? Or Zack? Maybe if Aiden stuck around, I could see them together.

They might just have to bring back Antoine.

Favorite Answer

Although I'd love to see Sarah-Michelle back, I doubt that they could afford her. Now that she's starred in her own TV show and movies, I'm sure she would expect more than AMC would be willing to pay. Besides, she's still so young-looking that I couldn't see her with Zach or Ryan.

I think Sarah Michelle Gellar was a witchier Kendall. It's as though she didn't have a heart. Alicia Minshew seems a bit sweeter but maybe it's just cause Kendall's storyline has been softened with her being married and having kids. I also think Sarah Michelle looks more like Erica and Bianca.

I can't remember Antoine...............anyways, Sarah Michelle is such a huge star now, she won't go back to soaps.......after Scooby-Doo, you know you're a star (lol). How many times was Bianca raped (or almost) no wonder she's a lesbian (lol). I remember Sarah as Kendall but I can't remember Lacey as Bianca, she was in Party of Five right? It would be cool, but never gonna happen.

i'm not sure i don't think they'll bring her back. it seems as if kendal will be off the show for a while. also the zendal relationship doesn't matter since zach may not even continue on the show. i never saw the original actress so i csn't comment on her

Sarah-Michelle is a big time movie star - not a nickel/dime soap actress. I doubt if she'd want to take a step backwards.

Eden isn't coming back.

Aidan has been fired.

And I pity anyone who has to work with Ryan.

I agree, it would be nice to have her back. However, now that she's done so many other things I doubt that they could pay her enough. I just don't know how the show would be without both her and Zach being gone.

That would be awesome but Sarah Michelle Gellar is a new mom like Alicia Minshew will be/is. So she'd probably pass.

That would be fun but I doubt they could afford her or that she would be willing to come back to soaps. She kinda looked down on AMC once she left.

I dont see it happening, but I would LOVE it if it did! They could also recast Zach with Freddie Prinze Jr. Then it would be perfect. ;o)

I heard she will be back after her maternity leave