What do you think about Jay-Z dissing Jesus Christ on Empire State Of Mind?

Jay Z Disses JESUS on new hit single (EMPIRE STATE OF MIND), listen for your self here's the link, its at 3:05

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UjsXo9l6I8

Youtube thumbnail

Favorite Answer

He never dissed.

The line means that the girl he's talking about in the song (who is really innocent & was raped in the previous two lines of the song) is new to the city and does not yet know the evils of the city. He's saying that Jesus can't save you, because outside of the church, people tend to forget what they learned in the church. In other words, people are nice in church, then they leave church & they sin again, so people in the city need to be aware of the evils of the city according to Jay-Z. He didn't diss, he informed.

And he calls himself Hova, of the rap game. He calls himself the best rapper, aka god of rap. Not anything else, just rap.

*

@ B Rabbit: "Middle finger to the law, ***** grippin' my balls"

Middle Finger Jesus

• melva

That's a good point

He shouldn't have done that. I think Jay should be more careful next time. He should have known that his verse would be offensive to many people.

• Oh sh*t!!!

Can't wait for JC to respond with an ill diss track.

It's gonna be bigger than "Ether", yo!

Source(s): vvvMaybe... Kanye & Jay vs. Gawd & JC.vvv

Lol Sav, you recon God will back Jesus?

He already dissed God(Jehovah) and now he's moving on to Jesus.Big lip bastard.That's a big no-no!

He dissed the Lord before

"Middle finger to the Lord, n*gga grippin my balls"

EDIT: Actually it could be "Law"

Sorry Y'all

Source(s): Dirt Off Your Shoulder Vvvv I was just reading the lyrics off here http://www.lyricstime.com/jay-z-dirt-off-your-shou... That's what it sounds like too, so idk

Interested in this as well

• JRob

I don't understand why everyone is so surprised. It's not the first time.