First paycheck at Old Navy?

I just got a job at Old Navy. I did the training days, but then I didn't work for a couple of weeks because I had a prior arrangement. I just got my employee number so I logged onto the portal. It says I got a check on 11/11/09, but I hadn't set up direct deposit then. My question is this: was I supposed to... show more I just got a job at Old Navy. I did the training days, but then I didn't work for a couple of weeks because I had a prior arrangement. I just got my employee number so I logged onto the portal. It says I got a check on 11/11/09, but I hadn't set up direct deposit then. My question is this: was I supposed to get a check or am I supposed to get it at work or what?
Update: Well to answer your question for the security question the answer is the first 2 letters of your last name followed by your employee number