Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsTennis · 1 decade ago

top 10 drool worthy tennis players of the decade?

1. anna kournikova: without a doubt the hottest girl ever set foot in the history of tennis

2. maria kirilenko: if you don't know who she is, search her up. mediocre player but very effable.

3. maria sharapova: she probably has the best combo in terms of look and playing ability

4. caroline wozniacki: out with the old, in comes the fresh meat. little carolline is only 19 (born in 1990), so it makes me feel like a pedo for saying this. but she's very cute and i really like her breasts. definitely one of the best on the tour right now.

5. daniela hantuchova: this chick is pretty hot and she's a pretty decent pro as well for quite a long time

6. ana ivanovic: search her pics off the court. nuff said. any str8 man would hit that.

7. jelena dokic: once upon a time, in the late '90s early 2000s, dokic was both natural and stunning

8. tatiana golovin: she's hot and she's not afraid to flaunt it. i like the attitude.

9. martina hingis: she looks bad now, but back in 2000, she was pretty much the sh*t right after kournikova

10. ashley harkleroad: posing for playboy automatically qualifies her for this list

honorable mention:

barbara schett: back in the late 90s, early 2000s, she was considered one of the hottest on the tour along with kournikova, dokic, and hingis.

amanda coetzer: i used to really like her back in the days when there was an overall lack of hot chicks on tour.

angelica gavaldon: one of my favorite throwback from the old dayz.

mary pierce (back in the late 90s she was effable, she looks horrible now), nicole vaidisova (disappeared from the scene), elena dementieva (she's pretty in an exotic, russian, classy sorta way)

NOT/OVERRATED

Jelena Jankovic: She's very overrated. I hate the way her face looks. I almost always have to root against her.

Williams sisters: They are busty, but they can probably beat the sh*t outta me. And I'm not even being racist, I think Beyonce is one of the hottest chicks alive.

Justine Henin: Good tennis player (not very entertaining tho), but looks like a dyke no offense. Can you at least try to be look like a girl? It would really help your marketability.

Lindsay Davenport: Umm..yeah. No fashion sense whatsoever. Her huge biceps make her look manly

Kim Clijsters: She's not ugly, but her face is plain and she is kinda big/fat. I thought Lleyton Hewitt was blind when he was dating her. She looked even bigger than Hewitt when they were together. Compare her with Hewitt's wife Bec Cartwright, then you would know Hewitt made the right call.

Dinara Safina: I don't understand how Marat Safin can have such an ugly sister.

Svetlana Kuznetsova: another dykish one

Amelie Mauresmo: She doesn't need support from us when she's getting it from the gay community.

Anastasia Myskina: It's sad her career was cut short prematurely, but it's surprising to see her appearing her people's hot tennis list. I don't think she is much to look at at all.

Arantxa Sanchez, Conchita Martinez: Meh. I think Martinez is lesbian. Sanchez might be too.

Favorite Answer

love the work and effort you've put into this "question" however its more like a report. "effable" and "in with the fresh meat" improved my mood. That kirilenko number 2 is REALLY hot good call. well done

I agreed with most of the listing. But like most the fans said, really can't agree Venus ranked lower than sharapova in terms of achievement. Venus has 7 slams in this decade, Sharapova has 3. Venus reached all four grand slam finals, Sharapova best result in FO is only 1 semifinal. Venus should not only ranked at inside the top 3, even if she ranked side by side with Henin, there's also not much to argue if compare what both had achieved. And also Clijsters should ranked slightly higher than Capriati with the fact that Cljisters has reached 3 of the 4 grand slam finals while Capriati can't make it in Wimby and U.S. I think the writer should do more research before writing such blog as it might caused some arguement.

• 1. Ana Ivanovic (I'm more of a brunette kind of guy :)

2. Vera Zvonareva..her eyes speak to me

3. Sorana Cirstea..damn!

4. Anna Kournikova..feminine

5. Martina Hingis

6. Tatiana Golovin..whatever happened to her!?

7. Elena Dementieva..tall, blonde, and hot.

8. Dominika Cibulkova..I have a thing for shorties :)

9. Mary Pierce, she played a little in the 00's, she was pretty!

10. Caroline Wozniacki

NOT!

1. Francesca Schiavone

2. Nadia Petrova

3. Jelena Jankovic

4. Amelie Mauresmo looks like a 50 year old biker man, but she's nice!

5. Justine Henin..plainer that Jane!

...I'm to kind to drum up 10!

:)

Chrissie Evert- All-American STRAIGHT girl

you left out gisela dulko in your top 10... replace jelena dokic with her

i think i would agree with you....

u are right.. could not have said it better...