Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what do i do if i am madly in love with a singer dude who is almost 3 times my age,and was born in the 50's?

like im in love with frankie avalon i just love him im obsessed with him.any tips???

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Its a phase, it will pass and u dont have a chance with him anyway so dont worry about it.

• 1 decade ago

Ha ha...I'm in the same boat. I've got this thing for Martin Milner. He played "Officer Pete Malloy" on TVs "Adam-12" back in the 60s/70s. Here's what he looked like the year I was born:

http://www.briansdriveintheater.com/beefcake/marti...

He's only one month older than my dad would have been...and 29 years older than me.

But Frankie Avalon was born in 1939....September 18th, to be exact.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankie_Avalon

Just roll with it. Find all the pictures you can and keep them in a folder on your desktop, find out everything you can about them and even write stories with you and him. It helps.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well there's nothing you can do about it haha I mean, what do you want us to say??. I'm in the same boat though.

Since I was 12 years old I've been in love with Steven Tyler from Aerosmith..and he is the same age as my DAD lol.

• 1 decade ago

i know how you feel (kinda) im like totally in love with chad kroeger but i deal with because he is married 35 and is famous ill never get to meet him (i like to think that ill meet him one day and we become good friends lol) but seriously there is nothing you can do about it but dont lose hope there is always a chance lol

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i know what ya mean. im in love with michael jackson, and not only is he old enough to be my grandpapa, he is also (and sadly) dead. so, i have it harder than u sista.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

keep it to yourself

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.