what do i do if i am madly in love with a singer dude who is almost 3 times my age,and was born in the 50's?

like im in love with frankie avalon i just love him im obsessed with him.any tips???

Favorite Answer

Its a phase, it will pass and u dont have a chance with him anyway so dont worry about it.

Ha ha...I'm in the same boat. I've got this thing for Martin Milner. He played "Officer Pete Malloy" on TVs "Adam-12" back in the 60s/70s. Here's what he looked like the year I was born:

http://www.briansdriveintheater.com/beefcake/marti...

He's only one month older than my dad would have been...and 29 years older than me.

But Frankie Avalon was born in 1939....September 18th, to be exact.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankie_Avalon

Just roll with it. Find all the pictures you can and keep them in a folder on your desktop, find out everything you can about them and even write stories with you and him. It helps.

Well there's nothing you can do about it haha I mean, what do you want us to say??. I'm in the same boat though.

Since I was 12 years old I've been in love with Steven Tyler from Aerosmith..and he is the same age as my DAD lol.

i know how you feel (kinda) im like totally in love with chad kroeger but i deal with because he is married 35 and is famous ill never get to meet him (i like to think that ill meet him one day and we become good friends lol) but seriously there is nothing you can do about it but dont lose hope there is always a chance lol

i know what ya mean. im in love with michael jackson, and not only is he old enough to be my grandpapa, he is also (and sadly) dead. so, i have it harder than u sista.

keep it to yourself