If everyone on earth suddenly vanished but you?

What would you do?how long do you think electricity would be running without operators?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Electricity would run for years until the big transformer on your street shorts with bird poop or explodes during a lighting storm. I would say prolly 5 to 10 years without any problem if you live next to a water dam. if you are in a desert and there are nuclear power plants available then 10 years guaranteed to run. I would turn the electric off in every house and start eating their food and staying in someone elses home every night and bust a couple of assholes computers and their trucks with a baseball bat as a go. worst case scenario you could use 10 12V car/motorcyle batteries wired serially to generate any appliance or 20 6v serially connected lantern batteries from the abandoned vehicles for at least a few years. Also gas will be available plenty and you could use a power generator which you could find at Sears or Walmart and generate your own free power until you die! go get yourself a nice hummer at a local dealer and load it up with bunch of power generator on the top and feel free to fuel that hummer where ever you want and sleep in it . well I'm very concerned about your loneliness when everybody including chicks vanish on earth you might as well stop by rite aid and grab some ky lubricant. lol

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I guess I would be happy for a little bit looting all the stores and getting everything I ever wanted, but then I would get lonely, eventually.

Eh, i'm not exactly sure how long, but probably not long enough.

• 1 decade ago

start stashing canned foods, and stealing solar panels and genorator, gasoline and whatnot.

then I would have an indefinite amout of electricity.

it would however get pretty boring after a while though. I guess like in "I am Legend"

• 1 decade ago

you would eventually die because to grow food and energy and such well u cant do that on ur own. and u can ask for help or ask questions so u would like never know.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

What are you smoking?

• Bob D1
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

YESSSSS!

There is a god, after all.

Source(s): self
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.