If everyone on earth suddenly vanished but you?

What would you do?how long do you think electricity would be running without operators?

Favorite Answer

Electricity would run for years until the big transformer on your street shorts with bird poop or explodes during a lighting storm. I would say prolly 5 to 10 years without any problem if you live next to a water dam. if you are in a desert and there are nuclear power plants available then 10 years guaranteed to run. I would turn the electric off in every house and start eating their food and staying in someone elses home every night and bust a couple of assholes computers and their trucks with a baseball bat as a go. worst case scenario you could use 10 12V car/motorcyle batteries wired serially to generate any appliance or 20 6v serially connected lantern batteries from the abandoned vehicles for at least a few years. Also gas will be available plenty and you could use a power generator which you could find at Sears or Walmart and generate your own free power until you die! go get yourself a nice hummer at a local dealer and load it up with bunch of power generator on the top and feel free to fuel that hummer where ever you want and sleep in it . well I'm very concerned about your loneliness when everybody including chicks vanish on earth you might as well stop by rite aid and grab some ky lubricant. lol

I guess I would be happy for a little bit looting all the stores and getting everything I ever wanted, but then I would get lonely, eventually.

Eh, i'm not exactly sure how long, but probably not long enough.

start stashing canned foods, and stealing solar panels and genorator, gasoline and whatnot.

then I would have an indefinite amout of electricity.

it would however get pretty boring after a while though. I guess like in "I am Legend"

you would eventually die because to grow food and energy and such well u cant do that on ur own. and u can ask for help or ask questions so u would like never know.

What are you smoking?

• Bob D1

YESSSSS!

There is a god, after all.

Source(s): self