new to knitting ,help to understand pattern needed?

ive got to a point in a pattern that reads increase one stitch at each end of 3rd and every following (4th) row.

A does this mean increase on the 3rd and 4th row,then go back to row 1

B does it mean increase on row 3 then every 4th row after

i hope you can understand what i mean

Favorite Answer

It means increase on row 3, row 7, row 11, row 15, row 19 etc. Hope this helps. You may find it helpful to write down the row numbers and highlight the ones where you need to increase and tick them off as you go. Well done for taking up knitting. Its good that this craft is not dying out.

Source(s): 50 years knitting experience

It means increase on row 3 and every 4th row after Lavender. What are you knitting? Something I haven't done for years - last thing I knitted was a beautiful intricate patterned shawl for my grandson!

Exactly as Millie says!

I don't get it.. (sorry).. the words are confusing.. you know? sometimes, ESPECIALLY when it involves a task/hobby such as knitting,you generally need pictures or a video. however, I taught myself to knit.. ^_^