Do you see all the corruption going on with obama & the banquers?

Favorite Answer

No, †JESUS IS F@CKING†, I don't see all the corruption going on with obama & the banquers. But I do see you exposing your silly butt to all and sundry.

Someone crashed the Party at the state dinner this past tuesday you don't know well i will say to Reality TV Couples Breached Security at the White House and entered to the White House for Attention.

I say It ain't Corruption just a lack of Professionalism maybe.

If you notice, people close their eyes to it. THe whole stimulus package is meant to feed the rich. They go on denial and make excuses on how the biggest contributor of Obama's campaign is Goldman Sachs and how they got hundreds of billions of dollar from the AIG bailout. If we allowed AIG to fail, Goldman Sachs would had to take a huge cut in their AIG investment. They stated that 650,000 jobs were saved by the stimulus package, yet look how much we spent on it so far. If we gave 650,000 a hundred thousand dollars, we would of saved alot more money. The whole Healthcare reform is about giving even more money to the Pharmaceuticals.

edit: And reality, She might not be American. Banks are spelled Banque in some countries. I think France is one of them.

Yes... Barry has done very well carrying on the corruption.. and here he said he was going to houseclean... I guess he meant "cleaning out our bank accounts"

What a liar!

I think Obama will prove to be the most corrupt president in our nations history.

Source(s): Reality Has a liberal Bias.... you are a very angry person, seek anger management before you hurt someone..

In America, we spell the word bankers, not banquers, but yes Some of us do see, and we feel it is our duty to inform others who are more easily fooled by the odious LIAR

• JEFF S

Yep Chicago style politics and lots of corruption and we expected it but the Democrats see it as utopia. Some utopia this is.

One thing that I do see every hour on the hour is another person slamming Obama for no reason.

So, if you can prover any idea that is in your little head, please try and do so and I will prove your wrong, otherwise, your just making stuff up, like all the other pub retards.

Yes. At last others are waking up. I look forward to red states turning blue in 2010.

• I see nothing to compare to the corruption of the Republicans and the almost Trillion Dollars they gave to Haliburton and its subsidiaries.