Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Should TCU play Cincinnati, and in which bowl?

Update:

No, I think TCU should play Cinncinati and Alabama should play Boise St. to get ratings.

Update 2:

TCU should play Cincinnati in the 2010 Allstate Sugar Bowl, and Alabama should play Boise St. in the 2010 Tostitos Fiesta Bowl.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Obviously winner of Sec Champ (Florida-Alabama) deserves to play Texas (assuming Texas beats Nebraska next week. HOWEVER, NEXT 2 HIGHEST RATED TEAMS DESERVE TO PLAY EACH OTHER. THUS, UNDEFEATED TCU play UNDEFEATED CINCINNATI). AND ALSO UNDEFEATED BOISE STATE DESERVES TO PLAY SEC 2nd PLACE TEAM IN (PROBABLY SUGAR BOWL). Though this guarantees 2 or possibly 3 undefeated teams. However, one thing all teams (AND ALL THEIR PLAYERS WILL AGREE UPON) is that they deserve ( win or lose) to play the best team possible. Afterall, if any of us played on any of these teams, we would all agree that after playing a whole season, we should be given a chance to prove how good they are. I'm sure the BCS would rather have the other 3 undefeated teams play non undefeated teams so they can say they were not as good. BUT IF ANYONE ASKED ANYBODY TCU and Cincinnati (And or Boise State) deserve to play the best team still available. If the BCS does not, it will prove they don't want the highest TV ratings possible. Would it make any sense to have Undefeated TCU play the 2 loss Georgia Tech, and Undefeated Cincinnati play the SEC 2nd Place 1 loss Team, and Undefeated Boise State play 2 the Loss Iowa or 2 Loss Penn State. BCS WOULD THEN JUST PROVE THAT THEY CARE NOTHING ABOUT ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS OF ANY SPORTS FANS. DON'T GET ME WRONG TEXAS (ASSUMING THEY BEAT NEBRASKA) DESERVES TO PLAY SEC WINNER, BUT, IF BCS DOES NOT PLAY 2 MORE UNDEFEATED TEAMS HEAD-TO-HEAD. THEN THEY PROVE THEY DON'T SERVE THE PUBLIC AND NCAA FOOTBALL ANY PURPOSE, AND THEY DESERVE TO HAVE SEASON END WITH 4 UNDEFEATED TEAMS.

• Login to reply the answers
  • D.A.
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Once BCS 1 vs. 2 are determined, the remaining bowl games are open to choose their best matchup to sell the most tickets. Cincinnati will be (most likely) slotted to the Orange Bowl, but any Bowl can pick TCU.

TCU should play the loser of the SEC title game in the Allstate Sugar Bowl

• 1 decade ago

The BCS National Championship

Oops i forgot the BCS are are in charge, The Fiesta Bowl then.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Whatever bowl takes enormously overrated teams who dont play anybody yet still think an undefeated season is an undefeated season

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

how about the Cry Baby Bowl or the Overrated Bowl.

• It doesn't matter. The BCS is such a mess anyway

Source(s): NFL fan for 23 years
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

OMG! This' my game 8P

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.