House security: What lock can be used on doors that no professional criminal or locksmith can enter?

Honest person's house many times over four years is being entered while gone by a sophisticated organized group to vandalize it to discredit and intimidate the homeowner. Likely lock is being "bumped" or "picked". There is no sign of forced entry. Criminals also have electronic devices to... show more Honest person's house many times over four years is being entered while gone by a sophisticated organized group to vandalize it to discredit and intimidate the homeowner. Likely lock is being "bumped" or "picked". There is no sign of forced entry. Criminals also have electronic devices to disable any digital/ electronic lock or security system.

Windows are already secured as much as possible. Just need to leave the house when no one else is left behind knowing that entry by strangers is impossible so I can get my freedom back. Any solution will be considered for this problem. Having a dog is not an option for me. Corruption is involved, so police will not do anything to help.