Ryan asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

what's something about your crush/boyfriend/girlfriend that you don't really like?

i could live without my girlfriend's b*tchy-ness..buuut..whatever.

another question: do you stop the microwave before 0:00 so it doesn't beep?

Favorite Answer

his bad ***** attitude

Source(s): 0_0

I know my boyfriend is known to be very annoying in class, but like you said, whatever.

As for the microwave, I just open the door before 0:00

well me and my crush are really good friends. I generally like everything about him except sometimes when he hangs around my best guy friend they can be such pervs. Even though they just joke around I'm always trying to control them like children lol

I ALWAYS stop mine before it beeps. I always try to stop it on zero. Once in awhile If I'm fast enough I can. It takes serious skill though.

• Alicia

He's suuuuper dramatic. He asks simple questions like do i want to hang out like he's asking me to marry him. Pretty annoying. And I stop the microwave so it doesnt beep.

• I'd answer the first one, but I just broke up with my girlfriend and I'm not crushing on anyone else. Can I give the reason what I didn't like about my ex?

She acted completely different around her friends and mine than she did when we first started dating.

And occasionally. Only if my roommate's already asleep.

It's hard for me to talk to my guy in public. Like I'll go up to him to show him something ( a song ) and he just smiles and doesn't talk. At least we are working on that.

I let it beep because the sound sounds funny.

He flirts with every girl that walks by him. He is kinda a slut :P buuuut what can I do? That's his choice..

Ha, I do that only on the oven whenever I get the chance. I normally do it on the oven all the time if i am around, but i sometimes do it on the microwave.

My mom will stop it with like 1-10 seconds left and she NEVER clears it and it just drives me crazy!

• Lv 4

I could do with my boyfriend being a year older :)..He is my best friends little brother (Dont worry, im 21 and he is 19). I love him :), Been together for a year and a half :)

And yep, I hate the beeping lol!

The guy I currently like is quite the comedian. He knows how to make me laugh and I like him a lot. He just doesn't know when to quit when it's not funny anymore. It's hard to get him to be serious sometimes too....

Yes, I do. I hate the sound.

He talks a bit

Nope, cos I always forget about it and I'll be like on the toilet and I'll just hear this beeping...

I hate how my crush wears his pants so low that I can see half of his asss :/

I dont really care if the microwave beeps.. it doesn't bother me.