Can you make sets out of these, please?!?

Okay, the following are my favorite names. Make a set using 1 boy name and 1 girl name for a total of 7 sets. The sets are just for siblings not twins. Feel free to comment on my you put the 2 names together

Gracelyn Rose

Ava Katherine

Mia Caroline

Sophia Noelle

Violet Bethany

Claire Michele

Calista Marie

Hayden Alexander

Henry Nicholas

Ian James

Connor Lucas

Andrew Kevin

Mason Christopher

Finley Patrick

Favorite Answer

Sets . . .

Gracelyn Rose

Mason Christopher

Ava Katherine

Ian James

Mia Caroline

Andrew Kevin

Sophia Noelle

Hayden Alexander

Violet Bethany

Connor Lucas

Claire Michele

Henry Nicholas

Calista Marie

Finley Patrick

Comments . . .

Gracelyn Rose - I can't say I'm a large fan of the name Gracelyn. It sounds and look very trendy to me. I think I'd prefer the combination Grace Lynn instead, with Grace being the first name and Lynn being the middle name. I believe I've read somewhere that the name honors family though, and that's very respectable. Rose I would classify as filler in the middle name slot, but I have to admit that it is quite pretty.

Ava Katherine - Glamour girl name via Hollywood beauty Ava Gardner was given big popularity boost - it's in the Top 5 and sure to climb even higher.Attractive but epidemically popular. Sounds nice paired with a traditional and feminine middle name like Katherine.

Mia Caroline - Mia is an appealingly unfussy multicultural name that's enjoyed a meteoric rise up the charts - it's Number 14. I also like it a lot as a nickname for Amelia, but it sounds perfectly fine as a stand alone name. Caroline is lovely. Royal name with a well-earned patina. Caroline's definitely nicer and more formal than Carolyn, which I dislike. It also sounds nice as a middle name paired with Mia. The flow is smooth and I like it a lot.

Sophia Noelle - Ancient name with a sensuous sound and high-minded meaning, chosen by several celeb parents, and heading toward the top of the charts without losing any of its sophisticated beauty. A real winner. I also like Sophie, though that does sound a little more cutesy and darling than Sophia. Noelle is feminine sounding, with a French gloss. Sounds lovely paired next to Sophia.

Violet Bethany - Soft and sweet but not shrinking, the Victorian Violet, one of the prettiest of the color and flower names, has begun a sure-to-be rapid climb to popularity. I think it's gorgeous, and it will be added to my name list once I find the right first / middle name for it. Bethany is nice. This overall combination sounds great.

Claire Michele - Luminous, simple, and strong, Claire is one of those special names that is familiar yet distinctive, feminine but not frilly, combining historical depth with a modern edge. And though it's enjoying revived popularity, it will never be seen as trendy. Great middle name choice as well. Michele is the masculine spelling, actually. It's the Italian form of Michael. It's one of the few Italian forms less attractive than the original, this time because it will forever be mistaken with the feminine version. Michelle is fine and nice, however.

Calista Marie - Calista is pretty and delicate, and it's definitely worthy of consideration, especially for parents with Greek roots. I love its meaning - "most beautiful". Absolutely lovely. Marie is a filler, but sounds very nice with Calista, being a feminine unique classic.

Hayden Alexander - Formerly obscure name that's risen to huge popularity - now in the Top 80. Though this is among the most distinctive of the bunch, it gets lost in the crowd of Jaidens, Bradens, Aidans, and endless variations, and is being used increasingly for girls. It's definitely one of the most acceptable "-ayden" offshoots however. It's my favourite of the bunch. In the Top 25 since 1991, and still at a high #6, the noble Alexander led to the popularity of so many spin-offs, such as Alex, Zander, Xan, and Zan, that it almost feels as if Alexander has disappeared into think air. I prefer it as a middle name, because of how popular it is in the middle name slot. This pairing is great, and sustains a smooth flow.

Henry Nicholas - While Henry's popularity has hovered around the Top 100 for thirty-five years, its stylishness has increased substantially. In upmarket neighborhoods and suburbs, it seems every other boy is named either Jack or Henry. Still, it's a solid name with lots of history and personality. Nicholas is a great middle name - I love it.

Ian James - I have to admit that I love the name Ian, and when I suggested it for our second son, my husband vetoed it straight away. He hated it, which disappointed me. People have been warming up more and more to its jaunty charm, and friendly sense. Though I would consider James filler, it's a handsome classic that will never go out of style.

Connor Lucas - Connor's quite nice. An appealing name of a featured player in Irish mythology that is rapidly catching up here with the popularity it has long enjoyed in the Emerald Isle: its other popular spellings taken together bring it much higher on the list. Lucas sounds wonderful as the middle name in this particular pairing.

Andrew Kevin - Andrew is among the most appealing classic boys' names, with more character and charm than James or John, and a choice of nicknames: Andy makes it friendlier, Drew adds to its sophistication. The combination Andrew Kevin is great - With each name being traditional, handsome, ageless, they balance each other out wonderfully.

Mason Christopher - Mason is an occupational surname that's been heating up for several years, chosen by a number of celebs for their sons (and Kelsey Grammer for his daughter): a fresher sounding replacement for the Jason we've moved beyond, in step with the new style Cason / Kason. Christopher tones its trendiness down a bit.

Finley Patrick - Scottish royal name (it belonged to Macbeth's father) riding the wave of Finn names. I think I prefer just Finn, however. Finley seems very pretentious to me, for some strange reason. Patrick is very nice, and fantastic in the middle name slot. I'd never use Patrick as a first name, mainly because I dislike its nickname options.

Gracelyn Rose & Mason Christopher

Ava Katherine & Andrew Kevin

Mia Caroline & Ian James

Sophia Noelle & Hayden Alexander

Violet Bethany & Henry Nicholas

Claire Michele & Connor Lucas

Calista Marie & Finley Patrick

• Pixie.

Violet Bethany and Henry Nicholas - I just think Violet and Henry sound perfect together - both names have a really classic, traditional feel to them.

Ava Katherine and Hayden Alexander - Ava and Hayden are both very trendy, popular names so they fit together well - they're of a very similar style.

Mia Caroline and Finley Patrick - Mia and Finley just sound really cute together - I love the name Finley.

Gracelyn Rose and Connor Lucas.

Sophia Noelle and Andrew Kevin - Both names are very traditional and timeless, so I think they fit well together as siblings.

Claire Michelle and Ian James.

Calista Marie and Mason Christopher - Calista is much more unusual than the other names, so it was hard to pick a name to pair with it. I love the name Mason, and I think it's a little more unusual than the other boy's names, so it seems to be the best match.

:]

• ?

Calista Marie - Finley Patrick

Gracelyn Rose - Ian James

Clair Michelle - Mason Christopher

Mia Caroline - Henry Nicholas

Violet Bethany - Connor Lucas

Sophia Noelle - Andrew Kevin

Ava Katherine - Hayden Alexander

Gracelyn Rose & Connor Lucas

Ava Katherine & Mason Christopher

Mia Carolina & Andrew Kevin

Sophia Noelle & Ian James

Violet Bethany & Henry Nicholas

Claire Michele & Finley Patrick

Calista Marie & Hayden Alexander

Source(s): me

1. Sophia Noelle and Finley Patrick

2. Gracelyn Rose and Connor Lucas

3. Ava Katherine and Ian James

4. Mia Caroline and Andrew Kevin

5. Violet Bethany and Mason Christopher

6. Claire Michele and Henry Nicholas

7. Calista Marie and Hayden Alexander

:D

Gracelyn Rose

Henry Nicholas

Ava Katherine

Ian James

Mia Caroline

Mason Christopher

Sophia Noelle

Connor Lucas

Violet Bethany

Finley Patrick

Claire Michele

Hayden Alexander

Calista Marie

Andrew Kevin

Gracelyn Rose & Ian James

Ava Katherine & Andrew Kevin

Mia Caroline & Finley Patrick

Sopihia Noelle & Mason Christopher * [i like those names alot (: ]

Violet Bethany & Hayden Alexander

Clair Michele & Connor Lucas

Calista Marie & Henry Nicholas

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Calsita Marie & Ian James would sound nice

Gracelyn Rose and Hayden Alexander - Both names are what I consider 'modern' and 'trendy'. They share a similar style, and sound good together.

Mia Caroline and Ian James - Both names are rather short and not too common either.

Sophia Noelle and Connor Lucas - Both names are common and familiar. I really like how they sound together "Here are my children, Connor and Sophia."

Violet Bethany and Henry Nicolas - I love Violet and Henry together. Both are stunning, underused classics. Lovely!

Claire Michele and Andrew Kevin - They just click. I really like this!

Calista Marie and Mason Christopher - I really like the sound of both this names. The names have different vibes, but still mesh well together. Callie and Mason are adorable together.

Ava Katherine and Finley Patrick - Similar to that of Calista and Mason, these names are quite different. Both names sound very interesting together. I really like it.

1. Rupert Alexander, William Sebastian & Harriet Amelia. 2. Sienna Alice & Violet Reina. 3. Milena Genevieve & Riley Robert. 4. Hannah Madeleine, Holly Beatrice, Heidi Allegra & Hailey India. 5. Christopher Alan, Conor Lucas, Casper Joseph & Callum Thomas. 6. Vincent George, Tabitha Amy & Yale Kenrik.