Why does the Indonesian and Japanese language have some words also used in English?

like, "ekonomi" and "bisnis", meaning economy and business. Surely they have been speaking Indonesian for thousands of years just like we have been speaking English for thousands of years, don't they have their own words for "economy" and "business"? Did it come from... show more like, "ekonomi" and "bisnis", meaning economy and business.

Surely they have been speaking Indonesian for thousands of years just like we have been speaking English for thousands of years, don't they have their own words for "economy" and "business"? Did it come from the dutch language given the Dutch colonisation and the English language's similarity with Dutch?

Also, what about Japanese? I used to learn a bit of Japanese and we said things like "orengi" for orange. Doesn't Japanese have their own word for such a common colour? I don't believe that Japanese people have been living for thousands of years not having a word for orange, only to take "orange" from a European language. Japan wasn't even colonised, so tell me what's happening here?
Update: but "orange", it is a common colour isn't it? So Japan had no concept of orange until they borrowed that word?

For "bonsai" it is understandable, because a different culture may not have little trees designed for aesthetic appearance, but orange is just a colour, a mix of red and yellow.