Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

How do I get myself to look like Jessica Jung?

There is this boy I like and he likes Jessica Jung. So how do I get myself to look like Jessica Jung?

Best Answer

I don't know as much about Jessica as some of the SNSD members, but I notice she usually has an innocent, sweet look but not without some playfulness. Straight across, blunt thick bangs, and wavy hair, unless you're going for her Genie look. Even then, her makeup looks minimal (well, you know compared to some people) that accentuates her beauty, light lipgloss, bright eyes and pinkish tinged cheeks. The Genie look really accentuates her eyes. Her style seems feminine and girly, but not in an in your face diva way, nor some sort of tomboyish way...just girly and sweet, lighter pastel colors. Hope this helps!

Just imitate her Kitkat and for some of you who don't know Kitkat (the person who asked the question) is Asian.

Imitate her looks.

Plastic surgery.

be more asian...NO!

be yourself, if he doesnt like you for you hes not worth it!

idk all asain chicks look the same to me so uhm. just look asain.

...