Can you spend a night alone in a graveyard?

• Bunge
    Best Answer

I have slept in several Graveyards over the years... A couple of times was when I was young and I used to take a short cut through a Graveyard and I'd been drinking... I have just stopped for a rest and sat down with my back against a Tombstone and just sort of flaked out... But more recently I go for rides on my Harley to some pretty remote places and if there is a Graveyard there I always visit it and wander around reading the inscriptions... Graveyards are part of our history and I love reading some of that history... I always have my bike swag with me, so sometimes if the weather is

fine, I will just camp right there in the Graveyard... I have felt presences from time to time and I have even seen orbs, but never a visual of a person, not as yet... Not in a Graveyard anyway...

In Light... )O(

If you mean legally, i would say it depends on the graveyard itself, what i mean is if it's got a big wall all around it a big iron gates at the front, and there locked at night , then i'd say no, but if it's one of these old country graveyards with a low wall and a gate always left open, then as long as you not doing anything wrong why not, there's a graveyard about six miles north of a small town called Amesbury in the south west of England.

I was told it was one of the most hunted graveyards in Britain, so i spent three weekends there, and saw and heard nothing, except the dicky birds in the morning, o and one hedgehog, but he didn't have much to say, i believe what people see sometimes, are recordings of the past, how, who knows, I've twice seen things i cannot explain with Logic, and have had friends that have seen things they cannot explain, i would not want to label them with a name, because when you do, you tend to discount everything else, and i prefer to keep an open mind on such things.

No I'm not,

And there is no any speciality to spend over night there, either we get good experiences or

piece of mind. Life will always continue through and around it. just shows how even though your body may rot in the ground.. It could also be so depressing.

graveyard is for us end days of life, if we spend beofore! may be we lost hopes with the morning!!

Sure. I don't believe in graveyards being haunted. I believe that spirits either stay in the place where they died or they go to places they remember.

Who the heck has ever enjoyed a graveyard or died in one? Not very many. Plus, aren't there ghosts because they don't know they're dead? Wouldn't a spirit in a graveyard be aware they were dead if they saw their own grave?

Source(s): Yes I believe in Ghosts.
  • neil s

When I was in the US military, we were in a combat zone and slept at the base of a ridge line that turned out to be a makeshift graveyard. It was raining, and in the morning we woke up with skeletons and half rotted corpses all around us that had washed down the hill. I don't think a field full of carved rocks will bother me anymore.

It depends what are you thinking while you are in graveyard. Priests who culture tantra-mantra, Thieves who like to keep himself in a safe shelter, persons who are drug addicted and few adventurous people feel the graveyard is ideal for them. I like adventures, so able to spend night alone in a graveyard.

Yes, I spend my nights in the grave yard when my breathe has stopped

Pl be informed that present living conditions in a city or any place is as if living in a grave yard

The difference is dead people are there in a grave yard

and in cities the living people are almost ghosts

I live among living spirits

Yes, I don't really think graveyards are scary and I've never really been scared of the dark

Yes, I haven't done so yet, but I'd very much like to.

But I'd like to have at least one person with me, not out of fear, but so that I'd have someone to talk to who could talk back, ha ha.

Not to mentioned that most graveyards would be considered hallowed ground. (Which is said to be a good place)

• MSB

Not legally. You'd be trespassing on private property.

It wouldn't bother me if I did. I'm not afraid of ghosts, I grew up in a haunted house.