i wrote this to the dr. phil show would anyone know of any local sacramento help?

TO WHOM THIS MAY CONCER, FIRST OFF I ABSOLUTELY APOLOGIZE IF THIS MATTER I'M GOING TO DISCUSS IS IN THEE WRONG AREA OF PLUGGER. OK WELL MY NAME IS CIERRA DEED AND IM 23 YEARS OF AGE I HAVE TWO YOUNGER SISTERS AND ON LITTLE BROTHER. OK SO MY MOM HAS BEEN A DRUG ADDICT FOR AT LEAST 20 YEARS AND SHE HAS PUT ME SIBLINGS MY SIBLINGS THREW ALOT IF IT WASN'T FOR MY GRANDMOTHER TAKEN US IN I KNOW FOR A FACT ME AND MY SISTERS AND BROTHERS WOULD HAVE BEEN SPLIT UP AND PROBABLY IN DIFFERENT STATES IN FOSTER CARE..AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORST MY MOM ALSO IS A LESBIAN AND I HAVE JUST GOTTEN USE TO IT I MEAN STILL LOVE MY MOM BUT IT CAN BE A BIT EMBARRASSING. SO TO MAKE AN ABSOLUTELY LONG STORY SHORT GROWING UP HAVING A DRUG ADDICT AND LESBIAN MOTHER HAS BEEN COMPLETE TORTURE I CAN REMEMBER WHEN I WAS YOUNGER MY MOM USE TO COME HOME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND WAKE ME AND MY SISTERS AND UP AND TELL US THAT THE GUT SHE OWES MONEY TO FOR DRUGS IS GOING TO KILL HER SO WE BETTER GIVE HER HUGS AND KISSES NOW...SHE ALSO USE TO BRING DIFFERENT WOMEN AROUND US AND THAT WAS VERY CONFUSING, SO LIKE SAID EVENTUALLY MY GRANDMOTHER HAD TO TAKE US IN BECAUSE MY MOM WAS NOT EMOTIONALLY OR MENTALLY READY TO RAISE US, IT IS A TERRIBLE AMOUNT OF STORIES I CAN TELL ABOUT MY MOMS ROUGH LIFE I MEAN ICAN LITERALLY SIT UP ALL NIGHT AND TYPE ABOUT WHAT WE HAVE BEEN THREW..SO HERES MY MAIN CONCERN MY MOM HAS ALMOST ALWAYS STILL LIVED IN THE HOME WITH US AND MY GRANDMOTHER AND SHE STILL DOES NOW, I'M THE OLDEST SO IT'S BEEN 23 YEARS AND NOTHING HAS CHANGED IT HAS GOTTEN WORST, SHE STILL IS DOING DRUGS AND DRINKING AS WELL SHE STILL HAS HER WOMEN AND SHE HANGS OUT IN THE STREETS FOR DAYS AT A TIME GETTING HIGH IN PUBLIC HANGING WITH ALL THE KNOWN CRACK HEADS AND SHE LOITERS IN THE SAME ROUT WHERE MY LITTLE BROTHER WALKS HOME FROM SCHOOL SO HE GETS TEASED ABOUT THE WAY SHE DRESS CAUSE SHE DRESSES LIKE A MAN AND HE ALREADY HAS PROBLEMS AT SCHOOL WITH BEING TEASED ABOUT HIS HEIGHT..MY MOM COMEES TO THE HOUSE WITH HER WOMEN FRIENDS AND MY GRANDMOTHER TELLS MY MOM THAT SHE DOESNT WANT THOSE PEOPLE AT HER HOUSE BUT MY MOM DOESNT CARE AT ALL SO MY GRANDMOTHER LEAVES IT ALONE FOR THE SAKE OF MY LITTLE BROTHER AND THE FACT WE HATE WHEN SHES IN THE STREETS..SHE BRING DRUG DEALERS TO THE HOUSE LATE AT NIGHT AND CONFRONTATIONS JUMPS OFF WHILE MY GRANDMOTHER IS ASLEEP AND MY BROTHER AS WELL MY MOM ALSO FIGHTS AND ARGUE WITH HER GIRLFRIEND IN FRONT OF MY BROTHER AND HE CRIES HIS LITTLE HEART OUT TO ME AND THEN WHEN MY GRANDMOTHER TRIES TO TELL MY MOM THAT ALL THIS HAS TO STOP THEN SHE ARGUES WITH MY GRANDMOTHER THEN HE HEARS ALL THAT AND IT'S GETTING TO BE TO MUCH I MEAN MY MOM WILL STAY OUT ALL NIGHT AND THEN CALL MY GRANDMOTHER 2-3 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING AND TELL HER TO COME GET HER AND SHE DOESNT CARE HOW MY GRANDMOTHER FEEL CAUSE SHE KNOW SHES GONNA COME GET HER SHE DOES THAT SO MUCH THAT MY GRANDMOTHER KNOW THE NAMES OF ALL THE CRACK HEADS IN TOWN AND THAT IS NOT RIGHT MY MOM HAS GOTTEN INTO SO MANY NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES WHILE OUT IN THESE STREETS AND ALMOST OVER DOSED A FEW TIMES IT'S GOTTEN TO A POINT WHERE JUST RECENTLY SHE CALLED MY SISTER AND TOLD HER THAT HER SUPPLIER HAD GUN TO HER HEAD AND WAS GOING TO KILL HER IF SHE DID'NT GIVE HIM 100 DOLLARS SO MY SISTER RUSHED TO HER TO GIVE HER THE MONEY AND SHE HAD LIED ALL SO THAT SHE CAN GET A FIX. MY MAIN CONCERN IS MY LITTLE BROTHER AND HOW HE FEELS IT'S TRULY TAKEN A TOLL ON HIM AND MY GRANDMOTHER AND IM SO SCARED THAT I'M GOING TO LOSE MY MOTHER TO THE STREETS OR DRUGS I NEED SOME HELP SHE NEEDS CONCEALING SOMETHING PLEASE HELP ME SAVE MY MOM LIFE AND TO MAKE LIFE EASIER FOR MY LITTLE BROTHER AND GRANDMOTHER PLEASE HELP...THANKS FOR LISTENING SINCERELY CIERRA DEED GOD BLESS

• Aziz
    Best Answer

Well it looks like your mother has dived deep into the ocean and is probably running out of oxygen soon. Your story is absolutely painful needless to mention the little kids involved in this. My suggestion to you is that your 23 years old, you should be taking advantage of the opportunity you have right now and perhaps enroll in college if you're not so you can help your siblings prepare for something better than what your mother has given to them.

If your mother is willing to get help, there are plenty of places that you guys can find. All local family service should be able to do something for you. It's doesn't have to Dr. Phil or Oprah, the only people that can do something. Your mother has to show the will and strength to change her life. Certainly, she was not born addicted to heroin and methamphetamine!

• Erika

U recognise what I do not care who's taking bout saggin so long as a person is! Hell Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch would speak approximately it for all I care. I do not particularly feel that this can be a document Phil hassle however so long as anyone is addressing the truth that u seem like an fool doin it then howdy anything. Y the hell are individuals nonetheless even saggin anyhow did not that cross out with Kris Kros and Cross Colors!!!! I inspiration this was once the Millionaire Status Generation........................I do not c Donald Trump saggin! And so far as Ying Yang repin Hip Hop..........................It's a tragic day for hip hop while the individuals that track "Shake It Like A Salt Shaker" are what we've as reps!