Where is my post 911 GI Bill eligibility letter?

Just wondering if anyone is having any of the same problems I'm having. I applied for benefits way back in september. I was told that my elegibilty letter got sent out right around oct 5th and would get to me in 3-5 days. Never got it. I called them about 3 weeks later and they sent out another one. I... show more Just wondering if anyone is having any of the same problems I'm having. I applied for benefits way back in september. I was told that my elegibilty letter got sent out right around oct 5th and would get to me in 3-5 days. Never got it. I called them about 3 weeks later and they sent out another one. I never got it. I started to think it was a problem with the post office or the mailman, i talked to both of them but they were dumbfounded and didnt know where my letters were.....i called the VA and got two more letters sent out to two diffrent addresses and i STILL havent gotten anything. that was about two weeks ago.

I would understand if the VA office had told me it would get here in more then 3-5 days, but they stand firm in the length of time it takes and has no idea where the letters are going but claim to be sending them out every time.

I know it seems preaty much hopeless unless i go to the VA office myself...but its all the way down in OK and I'm in WA. they cant email or fax it either, which makes it even more difficult. If anyone has had similiar problems....let me know...and any tips would help, thanks.