Poll: Could you live without music?

I think my very spirit would die if I didn't have music in my life. I'm serious! I'd probably loose what little mind I have left! ( ^ _ ^ ) Just think, a world without music? Is that even possible?

My ipod and Black Berry are the 1st things I make sure that I have in my back pack in the mornings! :)

I get cranky when I can't find my ipod. Lucky for me, my car is MP3 compatible so that I can plug in my BB and listen to Pandora radio. I think I'm just going to get XM satellite radio! No commercials!

Best Answer

I can't live without MJ's music

No! Music 24/7

I would slowly rot away....

Music is the art of sound, and gives a message that you can relate to. Like if you're feeling pissed off, and listen to an angry song, you say to yourself "that's just what I needed to hear!" You can go out and release your anger.

Music = life. Impossible to live without.

But the Jonas brothers are fake. They must be destroyed.

it incredibly is this form of complicated question, and that i will sound like somewhat a loser, yet it incredibly is probable the toughest element all and sundry has ever requested me. distinctive television shows and flicks can entertain you for hours on end on a daily basis for years, yet music can do this too, and music is greater effective for socializing, and of direction dancing to. music can carry decrease back sturdy memories in basic terms with the help of listening to one comprehend one music. So in answer on your question, i've got gotta bypass without television and flicks. carry on the music! :)

OMG! Never! I love music! It allows people to express themselves and entertain others. It's great! I myself have even composed a solo composition for the flute. I don't even think it's possible to live in a world without music once you fall in love with it. Music rocks!

My spirit would come out of me and strangle me to death if i stopped listening to music, I have to feed my spirit, the only time I don't listen to music is when I'm sleeping sometimes

No way. I get cravings for it. One time I didn't have my ipod for a week and I was so anxious the whole time. Music is great for everything.

of course, it would be painful but i could live without it, it's not like my heart would stop. Plus there's music all around like cars,tv. and even the noise my keyboard is making as i type.

I'd go crazy. i need my music man! when i almost lost my ipod i cried cause i was never gonna remember all the songs i have on it... lstenin to my music now...

NO!

I listen to music EVERYDAY and most of the time, except when I'm in class or sleeping, even when I'm doing my hw I still listen to music!

^_^