Major trailer issues with my horse!!! Help PLEASE!?

my horse is either very afraid or just super stubborn when trying to get her in a trailer. when we bought her at 3 months we met the owners half way to find that they loaded her in the dark for the first time she was ever even in a trailer (not only that but she caught her leg on the trailer and pressure split the... show more my horse is either very afraid or just super stubborn when trying to get her in a trailer. when we bought her at 3 months we met the owners half way to find that they loaded her in the dark for the first time she was ever even in a trailer (not only that but she caught her leg on the trailer and pressure split the muscle) they also had her on a wood floor with no grip and locked in the fount of the trailer in the dark with no food or water for 2 hours!!! then we tried to move her to a new home this year and once we finally bribed her with food into the trailer she some how got her head cut right above her eye. so now we had 2 bad experiences and now we had to move her again today and she was TERRIBLE!!!! she wouldn't even put a foot in and she had to be anchored in the trailer so she couldn't back and she ended upTuringg to slam herself into the sides of the trailer cutting her face. once she was calm we had to eventually take a crop to her butbecausee it took like an hour already and she waspregnantt and ididn'tt want anymore stress on her so once wefinallyy got her in ( had to pull and push and she jumped in) we got her to her new home and she came out fine, but cut her leg a little( just scraped it), but now im worried she wont go at all if we ever try to move her again and she is my baby and i hate scaring her and idk how to get her NOT to beafraidd of trailers and to come back from the badexperiencess! so PLEASE help me with ideas how to get her to learn that the trailer is ok and if she just goes in she wont hurt herself, but she also bounces arounda lott in the trailer. Thanks For reading sorry its long and PLEASE no bad comments!
Update: i was thinking of investing in a head bumper and shiping boots but she absolotle HATES having her legs wraped and i bet she would learn to take them off ( she learned how to open door nobs with her teet and untie rope and pick up brushes) and she barly lets me touch the top of her had so i dought she will let me... show more i was thinking of investing in a head bumper and shiping boots but she absolotle HATES having her legs wraped and i bet she would learn to take them off ( she learned how to open door nobs with her teet and untie rope and pick up brushes) and she barly lets me touch the top of her had so i dought she will let me put on on her pluse she mostly cuts the side of her head but i will try th trailer advice if we can barow the trailer ( we dont own one) thanks