Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

Why are people anti-abortion?

Favorite Answer

Reasons people are anti-abortion:

1. Ignorance

2. Pro-life propaganda

3. Misunderstanding of the issues

4. Lack of education

5. Does not think for oneself

6. Allows a deity to rule their lives, believes deity doesn't approve of abortion

7. Hates women

8. Enjoys the suffering of women and children

9. Considers sex bad and pregnancy a consequence, abortion would excuse punishment for having sex

10. They are squeamish about medical procedures

I think it's the thought of someone getting pregnant, aborting it, and then years later getting pregnant on purpose and having the child because they're "ready" at that point, which really rubs people the wrong way. If a woman gets an abortion she shouldn't be able to have children again. This generation is so entitled, parenting isn't about saying "No I'm not ready yet" because you're never going to be ready. You can't say, "Pause the pregnancy!" just like you can't say, "Pause at the age of 12, I'm not ready for the teen years!" or "Pause at 23 months, I'm not ready for the terrible twos!" It just happens. Whenever someone gets an abortion, they're taking away everything that could have been, and all the experiences that could have been given to that human.

But politics aren't based on emotion, they're based on logic (supposedly), and logically an unborn fetus will never know what he or she missed. So I'm not expecting abortion to be banned here.

And anyway, if every accidental pregnancy ended in abortion, imagine what the world would look like. I know tons of people who wouldn't be here.

Medical evidence has proven that getting an abortion isn't a good idea. It causes blocked fallopian tubes, weakens the cervix, causes uterine scarring and can severely damage a woman's reproductive system....making her unable to conceive in the future.

Even if I was lucky enough to dodge serious medical complications and repercussions that abortion often brings, I would be anti-abortion for the mere fact that I want children someday....and I would never be able to look my kid in the eyes later on and explain why I chose to keep him and not his brother.

It's murder.

And the sickest part is when the "Mother" calls it "A bunch of cells".

In 9 months, that could of been your fuxking son or daughter!

Ever heard of "keeping your legs closed" or the morning after pill?!

Exactly, how could you have a kid and just abort it? An innocent kid that had nothing to do with your sht! I hope all aborters burn in hell.

• it's the taking of an innocent childs life

It's like killing someone. We learned about it in RE and it's really wrong.

• god said Thai shalt not kill. if you abort, what does that make you?

Source(s): be fruitful and multiply. those are gods word. the bible is my resource!

because it is killing a human being

why people forget that is puzzling

sanctity of life.