I need a unique dessert recipe to make for Christmas?

I have invented cheesecake recipes and have brought them and I am tired of the traditional pies (fruit and custard) Also cakes are a bore. I want to make something totally unique otherwise I will just make a crapload of different cookies. SO just so we know due to certain tastes and frequency of these desserts... show more I have invented cheesecake recipes and have brought them and I am tired of the traditional pies (fruit and custard) Also cakes are a bore. I want to make something totally unique otherwise I will just make a crapload of different cookies.
SO just so we know due to certain tastes and frequency of these desserts that have been there done that here is what I cannot make

NO
Bread pudding (sister in law hates it)
Cake (boring)
Pie (fruit like apple, blueberry, cherry; or custard like pumpkin or cream like choc or vanilla is also boring now).
Cheesecake (have made pumpkin, peanut butter cup, raspberry amaretto and vanilla bean. It has been done to death).

Something clearly unique and delish. I cannot think of anything that will be a surprise and yummy.
Ideas?