What UFC fighter can you not stand?

I can't stand Marcus Davis or Tito Ortiz, they're both so cocky and self-centered

Favorite Answer

Brock Lesnar, enormous HGH taking beef head, beats up on people smaller than him

and has a cocky white trash attitude, and hes definitively in martial arts for the wrong reasons: money.

A guy who genuinely loves martial arts, or even wrestling would never have gone into WWE.

WWE was big during the late 90s early 2000s but now its UFC so look where hes at now.

• Seems like everyone has a problem with Tito. The funny thing is, I go back and forth with that guy. Watching him as a coach on the Ultimate Fighter I really started to like him. He was an amazing coach, and he really seemed to care about his guys. But after this last little episode after losing to Forrest I just can't tolerate the guy. He's always got some excuse and it's getting a little out of hand.

Besides Tito, I can't stand Bisping and Koscheck. Bisping runs his mouth way more than he should. He's beaten no one of any consequence whatsoever, but he acts like he's in line for a title shot? I don't get it. Can't wait to see Wandy knock him silly. I've NEVER liked Josh Koscheck, but after his little eye poke incident against Rumble Johnson I really can't stand him. He was blatantly stalling after the 'illegal' knee. (Which didn't land, by the way.) Holding the OPPOSITE eye that was supposedly 'poked.' then later in the fight landing two eye pokes of his own. C'mon...

Marcus Davis

Im gonna have to say Tito ortiz or Michael Bisping (he talked so much crap about how the Uk is better and his voice is annyoing) i was ROTFL when my boy Hendo knocked his *** out

I also hated Lesnar after UFC 100 cuz i love Frank Mir and Martial Arts

But for some weird reason im starting to like Lesnar now

• dNo

I'm not sure how some of you homos dislike Georges St. Pierre. Talk about a humble fighter outside of the ring and an absolute beast inside. I'm not a fan of Tito either, thinks he's tougher than he actually is. And I really don't like Josh Koscheck.. I heard him talking down on GSP, thinking him and Jon Fitch could beat him. But in the end GSP absolutely ripped both of them apart.

Michael Bisping.

I come from the same place as he does ie Clitheroe in lancashire UK.and he owes me £2 for a raffle ticket when he worked for a conservatory company a few years ago

Tito Ortiz- too damn cocky

Most UFC fighters are a class act. Most MMA fighters usually are. It's the stupid trashy, bandwagon, blonde fight fans that i cant stand. so ignorant. and the women that have the nerve to comment on a fighter... Most women haven't experienced enough fighting to be allowed to talk about it.

I hate Tito, Mir, and BJ. I don't like Bisping much either.

Brock Lesner. Guy thinks he tough s h i t because hes big and some sort of a god. Though I feel bad he got that stomach disease.