Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingOther - Pregnancy & Parenting · 1 decade ago

My parents take my girlfriend to get birth control ?

Okay, well, to make a long story short, I don't want a kid. So could my parents take my girlfriend to get birth control, because her parents wont, and shes not 16 yet ? Im 15...and a guy...so obviously they wont give it to me, lol. Please help me out. Thanks.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The thing of it is that your girlfriend will most likely have to fill out insurance forms for an appt.So I don't think it's an option for her.You are better off using condoms and looking in the isle where they carry birth control products for women.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • becca
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Your girlfriend can go to planned parenthood or another free clinic in the area and she won't need her parents or yours.

I am pretty sure that they can't turn anyone down - otherwise they would be responsible for not preventing teenage pregnancies.

I went to planned parenthood and they were very discreet.

She will fill out some forms, and she can check boxes if she doesn't want to be contacted by them (that way her parents won't know).

They will give her an exam and give her lots of information about sex and STD's.

She can get birth control pills and condoms from them, and it will either be really cheap or free.

If, for some reason, she can't get the birth control then y'all need to use condoms every time you have sex.

And I just think that is messed up that her parents won't let her get on birth control.

Obviously y'all are going to find a way to be able to have sex - with out without birth control.

Would they rather have a pregnant teen?

Y'all please be careful.

I would really recommend not having sex at all, but I know that is not going to happen.

I have been there and done that, so I speak only from experience.

Source(s): Got birth control from Planned Parenthood when I was 16
  • 1 decade ago

Actually I'm pretty sure no matter where you live, there should be a family planning center or free health clinic. You can even try your local welfare office I know ours has free birth control. She shouldn't have to have a parent with her at all. I give you this info because it is better to be safe than sorry BUT you should seriously think about how young you are and honestly if you are having sex than you should be mature and responsible to handle to the consequences...

• janta
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

RE: How can my female pal get start administration devoid of asking her mom and dad? My female pal needs to bypass on the pill, and is thinking asking her mom to get it for her yet she's worried, something that I comprehend. Is there besides she would be able to get the pill devoid of asking her mom and dad?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Go to your local Planned Parenthood.

Your girlfriend can get free birth control and you can get free condoms.

• 4 years ago

RE: How can my lady chum get start administration with out asking her dad and mom? My lady chum needs to flow on the pill, and is thinking asking her mom to get it for her yet she's frightened, some thing that I understand. Is there besides she gets the pill with out asking her dad and mom?

• 1 decade ago

No, your parents cannot take her because they are not her legal guardians. Besides, if her parents won't, your parents should respect their wishes. On a side note, if you have to get your parents involved in your sex lives, you're too young to be sexually active. If you're too impatient, at least do your part, and use protection.

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

have her go to family planning. she does not have to have a parent go with her. if she has no money they don't charge but like to have donations to help with the cost. if you have none she will still get birth control. obviously her parents are not smart. it is usually located under your county name, such as tarrant county community action program.

• 1 decade ago

Why do you have to have sex? You have a hand. Use it. What a creep.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.