Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What were the "creative differences" between Masiela Lusha and George Lopez that made her leave the show?

I'm just so curious why she left and what their "creative differences" were.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

not sure but usually when they say "creative differences" it means that the actor/actress did NOT like the way that the writers were changing the character. is george lopez a writer on that show and is her character changing? maybe that's the reason?

• 6 years ago

You can tell a lot from a person's tone, even in written word. After reading several interviews, I get the impression that Ms. Lusha thinks a little too much of her self intellectually. That's not to say she every bit as smart as she thinks she is but when working with others more talented than yourself humility is key, especially when you owe them your fame and fortune.

• 7 years ago

Lusha said he was funny on the show but rude in person and they agreed to write her out mutually from the script.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

in accordance to comments She and George have been having resourceful transformations. that should mean the two she asked for greater money or she and George did no longer get alongside. At any value she exchange into asked to bypass away the prepare.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well Carmen was a boring character anyway

and if i recall after the whole Jason mess during Season 4, her role was very limited During season 5 and her character hardly had any lines during her last season on the show. She left in the season 6 premiere episode and i dont think she was ever mentioned or heard of again.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.