Can a creditor come to your place of employment?

I am behind in full payments (I'm sending in less than the original agreement called for) because I had a reduction in hours and pay. They call me every day on my cell and call me once a day at work. My supervisor discovered they were calling me and I asked them to stop calling me because it was creating a... show more I am behind in full payments (I'm sending in less than the original agreement called for) because I had a reduction in hours and pay. They call me every day on my cell and call me once a day at work. My supervisor discovered they were calling me and I asked them to stop calling me because it was creating a problem.

Then a few days ago someone showed up at my office and he kept talking to me and I told him he had to leave, I was going to get in trouble and I told him again not to call me at work because it upset my supervisor. He kept repeating himself and stayed for about 7 minutes. I told him that if I was fired because of this visit, I would seek legal counsel.

Can a creditor come to ones place of employment and stay several minutes after being asked to leave? If he just wanted to drop off correspondence, that would have been fine, but he stayed after being told to leave three times.