What famous "straight" actors/singers do you think are secretly gay?

And WHY?

PS: And while we're on the topic, can you name some homoerotic movies for me to watch? It doesn't have to be like Brokeback Mountain, hints would be enough.

Best Answer

joe jonas ! did u saw his "single ladies" video ?!

and Tyra banks ;p idk why

also .. Lilly allen

idk about the movies but there's "Finding T.a.T.u (you and i )"

i just saw the trailer idk if its showing or not xD

and "Jennifer's body" had a very sexy les scene ,, just watch the scene :P

how about you ? whats ur thoughts?

For a whilst, i think. yet, i'm no longer probably gay? i've got continuously been at present, and that i've got in no way had any doubt. till I met this woman. do no longer inquire from me what replaced into so distinct approximately her, yet she replaced into wonderful. I actually theory she replaced into between the best human beings I had ever met, and that i found her so lots greater alluring than everybody in the previous. i found out I enjoyed her and promptly have been given freaked out. I mean, i replaced into so perplexed. i did no longer like various woman, I only enjoyed her. once I went to my gay chum Natalie, she instructed me I sounded as though I have been Pansexual. It potential which you're only approximately gender blind, in which you do no longer care approximately gender; as long as you're interested in them. I had in no way even heard the term, yet as I did greater analyze, i found out it defined me completely. It took me 2 weeks in the previous i could desire to rather tell somebody and then interior of right here couple of weeks, every person knew. It took me a month in the previous i could desire to tell this woman, yet once I did; she instructed me that she replaced into gay and that for the time of user-friendly terms her friends knew approximately it. We ended up dating some weeks later, yet that's a tale for yet another day. ;) @i'm The Walrus: rather? that's stable to understand i'm no longer the only one. :)

• !!!

Oh man.

The usual ones....Kristen Stewart, Ellen Page.

But truly, I wish Emma Watson was.

Oprah!

Olivia wilde! and JOrdana Brewster

i dont think they are gay i wish they were haha

but i think they are at least bi

• kay

kanye west he likes himself like a girl likes herself.

alicia key...idk i just got a vibe, shes kinda manly but not thuggish, just like a dude.

George Clooney.... when he comes out we will live together in BLISS!!! ;-)

elijah wood, for some oddd reason....

I don't know about famous actors or singers but I got one for ya.....

........Anne Frank!

Source(s): Her diary