What famous "straight" actors/singers do you think are secretly gay?

And WHY?

PS: And while we're on the topic, can you name some homoerotic movies for me to watch? It doesn't have to be like Brokeback Mountain, hints would be enough.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

joe jonas ! did u saw his "single ladies" video ?!

and Tyra banks ;p idk why

also .. Lilly allen

idk about the movies but there's "Finding T.a.T.u (you and i )"

i just saw the trailer idk if its showing or not xD

and "Jennifer's body" had a very sexy les scene ,, just watch the scene :P

how about you ? whats ur thoughts?

• 3 years ago

For a whilst, i think. yet, i'm no longer probably gay? i've got continuously been at present, and that i've got in no way had any doubt. till I met this woman. do no longer inquire from me what replaced into so distinct approximately her, yet she replaced into wonderful. I actually theory she replaced into between the best human beings I had ever met, and that i found her so lots greater alluring than everybody in the previous. i found out I enjoyed her and promptly have been given freaked out. I mean, i replaced into so perplexed. i did no longer like various woman, I only enjoyed her. once I went to my gay chum Natalie, she instructed me I sounded as though I have been Pansexual. It potential which you're only approximately gender blind, in which you do no longer care approximately gender; as long as you're interested in them. I had in no way even heard the term, yet as I did greater analyze, i found out it defined me completely. It took me 2 weeks in the previous i could desire to rather tell somebody and then interior of right here couple of weeks, every person knew. It took me a month in the previous i could desire to tell this woman, yet once I did; she instructed me that she replaced into gay and that for the time of user-friendly terms her friends knew approximately it. We ended up dating some weeks later, yet that's a tale for yet another day. ;) @i'm The Walrus: rather? that's stable to understand i'm no longer the only one. :)

• !!!
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Oh man.

The usual ones....Kristen Stewart, Ellen Page.

But truly, I wish Emma Watson was.

• 1 decade ago

Oprah!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Olivia wilde! and JOrdana Brewster

i dont think they are gay i wish they were haha

but i think they are at least bi

• kay
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

kanye west he likes himself like a girl likes herself.

alicia key...idk i just got a vibe, shes kinda manly but not thuggish, just like a dude.

• 1 decade ago

George Clooney.... when he comes out we will live together in BLISS!!! ;-)

• 1 decade ago

elijah wood, for some oddd reason....

• 1 decade ago

I don't know about famous actors or singers but I got one for ya.....

........Anne Frank!

Source(s): Her diary
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.